ForumsForum GamesEverlands RPG 2: The Dark Core

17 5701
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

=Introduction=

Surprise! I still have have one more game to release. A long time ago, I made a forum game known as Everlands RPG. It didn't go for long. However, I planned to make a revamped version after I started persona infinity. And here it is.

=Story=

Original Story: (you can skip this)
Storyline: 5000 Years ago, the everland was created by the gods as a area meant to sustain life for as long as it could. They sent non evolved, small blobish beings into there to evolve into a new , great source of life. The gods however, Were not happy with what happened next, these small beings had headed into their own habitats, and evolved due to the conditions there. They were easily set in war do to the fact that each one wanted more land, more gold, etc etc. The gods decided to take action, They attempted to settle the diffrences between them and punish them, But this was not to last long. The creatures did not like this (Obviously) and decided to take action, They took down the gods, Containing them inside 5 crystals taken in by every 1 of the nations. 400 Years later, Due to technology, Greed, Evolution, And more happening.. Wanderers and killed beings were mutated, revived, And evolved into deadly creatures wandering this world.. Nations did not fear them however, due to them being easily defeated by them in numbers. 600 Years later the crystal were missing from all the lands, the gods were not back, But some of these mutated strange this had stolen these crystals. With the negative energy consuming it they were producing beasts that were overwhelmingly powerful, and were becoming a serious threat. The great war lightened up for a small time, and the nations located the source of this power. They could not stop the negative energy, so they decided to send these crystals away into a unknown region. However, due to the universes all connecting every now and then creatures will warp in random areas. (WILD BATTLES ARE NOW EXPLAINED, HORAY) As well as roam current areas. 980 years later the war was being purely fought by heroes, and the army they command.... Rather then all out soldiers at once. 20 Years later (OH BOY) A New hero was just about to make his mark in history.... You.

Current Storyline:
Five years after the incident of the dark shards, The god of shadows vanished from the everlands, leaving 1 last segment of his soul. This as obtained by a orc commander, which was poccessed due to his weak mind. He committed suicide and the segment used the power gained to enter the earth. Nobody was aware of this however. The Magukus soon detected a return of dark power and went to stop it. However, none on the voyage returned. Outposts have been razed and people have been murdered. Whos behind this? Nobody knows. Or do they? Its time to start a rebellion against this dark force.

=Gameplay=
In battles, you can make any move within reason.

You can move between areas with a map. I will include it with every post. Sometimes you will unlock new areas on the map.

And.. not much else really.

=Character Sheet=

Name:
Bio:
Race: (Shown Below)
Class: (Shown Below)
Description:
Personality:
==================================
HP: 100/100
MP: 100/100
EXP: 0/100
Stats: (Distribute 10 points)
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Defence: 10
Wisdom: 10
Luck: 10
Dexterity: 10
========================
Inventory: (0/10)
Equipment:
Armor:
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Shield:
Leggings:
Helmet:
Gloves:
Trinket:

Races Explained:

The Czao: Large beings that resemble a cross between human and demon. Their skin is red or sometimes blue, and they have scales running down their body as well as a tail coming down. Their hair is white. They are very talented in combat. They inhabit the Volcanic Peak.

The Golurm: Constructs of Rock, Copper, and sometimes Silver! They are expert builders that prefer the underground to the surface because of the rich minerals below. They are made out of a single material with a head that has eyes that glow the aura of a golurm. Golurms can have one of 4 differently colored Auras. Green, Blue, Purple, or rarely Red. This aura is actually a magic resonating from the body pieces that hold the golurm together. They are very talented in defence. They Inhabit the Aoria Mines.

The Humans: Do I really need to explain? They are talented all around. They inhabit the crystal grasslands.

The Wyvern: Scaly Lizard people with the wings of a dragon. Their skin is black, blue, red or green with a side color in certain spots of black, blue, red or green. They have a small tail and unusual legs. They are very fast. They inhabit the Meria Island.

The Volka: Fish People! They are like humans except with a fish tail that they can control very well on water and on land. Oh, and they have a head like a angler fish. They are blue, green, or brown. They are extremely precise. They inhabit the Ocean.

The Magukus: A race of mysterious beings that never reveal themselves. they wrap themselves in a robe that covers their body and reveals nothing but their glowing eyes. Every Magukus has a different color of eyes. They could have any color in the world. Magukus are extremely talented with magic. They Inhabit the Tower of Deception.

The Steamobos: A group of robots decended from mechanical engineering. They are coated with steel and have long legs and some propellers on the back for high jumps. They are extremely lucky due to the fact they can calculate situations. They inhabit the wasteland.

Classes Explained:

Warrior: Uses melee weapons and heavy armor. More strength than usual.

Rogue: Uses daggers and short melee weapons and medium armor. More Speed than usual.

Archer: Uses ranged weapons and daggers. Uses medium armor. More Dexterity than usual.

Mage: Uses wands and other magic weaponry. Uses Light armor. More Wisdom than usual.

Juggernaut: Uses hammers and other heavy weapons. Uses heavy armor. More Defence than usual.

Necromancer: Uses wands and other magic weaponry. Uses Light armor. Can summon allies. More Luck than usual.

Stats Explained:

Strength: Increases damage and critical hit chance.

Speed: Increases how fast the character can do actions and the chance of dodging in a battle.

Defence: Reduces damage done to the character and increases health recharge rate of character.

Wisdom: Increases effectiveness skills and increases recharge rate of mana.

Luck: Slightly increases chance for dodging and critical hits as well as increases chances of winning luck-based events.

Dexterity: Decreases chance of missing in battles and increases chances of attacking twice.

=Credits=

To everyone who has played my games, and everyone who played the original!

To MattEmAngel's game, the two castles, for some of the ideas for concepts in this game.

So. Yeah.

• 17 Replies
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

If no one is aware of this then how do the players know this info?

The character doesn't know. Not the player.

don't you mean that they seem to have good battle foresight? luck is ,generally, when things seem to work out even though you didn't do anything that would cause things to side towards you.

Basically.

Also, please insert your name.

Name: (insert ze name here)
Bio:
Race: Wyvern
Class: Juggernaut
Description: Green skin and spots that change color.
Personality:
Stats: (Distribute 10 points)
Strength: 14
Speed: 12
Defence: 11
Wisdom: 11
Luck: 11
Dexterity: 11
========================
Inventory: (3/10) Leather Shirt, Leather Pants, Gold (50)
Equipment:
Armor: Leather Shirt
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Shield:
Leggings: Leather Pants
Helmet:
Gloves:
Trinket:

You walk down a damp, cold street towards your house near nighttime.
When you come across a turn you head through a small ally that provides a shortcut. You climb over the corroded fence and walk towards your block. As you go to open your door, you can suddenly hear something coming up behind you. What do you do?
Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

I guess i'll give one of these a shot.

Name: Anderen
Bio: He, much like his race is a mysterious being who reveals very little of his background to all but a select few.
Race: Magukus
Class: Mage
Description: Molten Silver Eyes, 6'2"
Personality: Quiet and reserved, unless the situation reaches a critical point. it is how he ensures when he does speak, people listen.
Stats:
Strength: 12
Defense: 10
Wisdom: 14
Luck: 12
========================
Equipment:
Armor: Cowled Robe
Left Hand:
Right Hand: Simple dagger
Shield:
Leggings: Cloth pants
Helmet: long scarf(counts as head ware, right?)
Gloves:
Trinket:

This is alright, right?

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Name: ???
Bio:
Race: Wyvern
Class: Juggernaut
Description: Green skin and spots that change color.
Personality:
Stats: (Distribute 0 points)
Strength: 14
Wisdom: 11
Luck: 11
Dexterity: 11
========================
Inventory: (3/10) Leather Shirt, Leather Pants, Gold (50)
Equipment:
Armor: Leather Shirt
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Shield:
Helmet:
Gloves:
Trinket:

A completely black figure holds a sword to your neck. You need a way out, and fast.

Bio: He, much like his race is a mysterious being who reveals very little of his background to all but a select few.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, unless the situation reaches a critical point. it is how he ensures when he does speak, people listen.
Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Left Hand: Staff of the Learner
Right Hand: Basic Spell Tomb (Firebolt: 10 MP)
Shield:
Helmet: Long Scarf
Gloves:
Trinket:

You look out the window of the sixth floor of magukus tower. A brewing storm starts to head fast to the tower. What will you do?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Name: Joe
Bio: I your average Joe. I might perhaps be even a G.I.Joe.
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Description: 5'10" White Skin, Short brown hair, Brown eyes, a "How do you do?" smile.
Personality: Average of sorts.
Stats:
Strength: 15
Dexterity: 12
========================
Equipment:
Armor:
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Shield:
Leggings:
Helmet:
Gloves:
Trinket:

I wanted to be special, but someone took Magus mage already.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

As I see the storm approach I head to the highest floor I can, to get a better look.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

"A dark storm will cover the land.."
You look beside you. A elder priest stands looking off the edge.
"Unless light can pierce it, our oblivion is inevitable."
What will you say?

Description: 5'10" White Skin, Short brown hair, Brown eyes, a "How do you do?" smile.
Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Armor: Shirt
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Shield:
Leggings: Trousers
Helmet:
Gloves:
Trinket:

You walk foward. It's a dark, stormy night. Steel black-grey clouds cover the air, and a massive storm is brewing. It would be a good idea to head home...
What will you do?

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

"What must I do Elder, to Usher forth this Light."

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Shield:
Helmet:
Gloves:
Trinket:

I have no idea what to do. Since you suggest, I head home.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

The elder turns to you, and you see his ruby red eyes glare.

"Ah, so I see you have found your courage, youngling."
"However, this is a task of great peril. Are you sure you would want to do such a thing?"

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Shield:
Helmet:
Gloves:
Trinket:

As you walk down the rainy street, somebody pushes you onto the curve, hard. You look up, to see a man with neon red eyes staring at you. He draws a knife from his pocket. You make an attempt to struggle. What will you do?

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

"I have seen no other willing."

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

"Hmmm..."
He takes a look at the other magukus around.
"Very well."
"However, I must prepare you first. I have 1 question: "
"What would you risk for peace?"

You see everyone stare. What would you risk?

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

"My name, My honor, My life. all are useless if all is lost."

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

"Hmm..."
"I see. But you must be tested. There is a goblin outpost south of here. Bring me the leaders shield and I shall show you what to do."

You prepare to set out. Anything to do first?

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

"very well." I can see nothing more to do and begin to descend the tower.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Stats:
========================
Equipment:
Shield:
Gloves:
Trinket:

You go down the tower, and walk towards the outpost. You duck behind a building, and see a goblin guard. Will you engage him?

Enemy:
Name: Goblin Guard
Level: 1
HP: 50/50
MP: 20/20
Inventory: (1/10) Gold (50)
Armor: Leather Suit
Left Hand: Blunt Club
Right Hand: Shield
Shield: Barrel Lid
Helmet: