ForumsPopular Media[Necro] Celebrities sell there soul

26 16624
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgE7__9-tw[/url]
Don't try to come up with some stupid excuse for these people.

• 26 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Hahaha. You guys still respond seriously to him.

I'll leave it to the mods to decide whether he's trolling/flaming and whether he will be allowed to continue posting. Until such time, his tripe shall be duly refuted.
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

So I come back from a 4 month hiatus, and I find this guy (Knight Declan). I mean I would've expected him to have banned by now, because every single post by I've seen by him he always slips some kind of rascist/sterotypical remark in. I would bet money that he is trolling.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

>States he is a sophomore in high school
>States he is majoring in multiple science fields
>Claims consistency

Ohhhh! I see what you guys mean. I take classes at MIT through Boy scouts, so they are trying to get me in there so they give me different pre-college classes. I'm so sorry, I wasn't clear.

t's just that I saw this on you tube and it made perfect sense.
No it doesn't.
You guys are all acting like its an expression, well it's not.
Yes it is

Prove it.

You are literally too stupid to insult.
Our president is not killing innocent people..and in no way like ****ing Hitler did

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/u-s-drone-strike-kills-16-year-old-american-citizen/
Murder is murder.

I'll leave it to the mods to decide whether he's trolling/flaming and whether he will be allowed to continue posting. Until such time, his tripe shall be duly refuted

I'm done with you people. I have my own opinions. Everyone i personally know shares my opinions, so its wierd to talk to people like you. I'm not trolling. You're all ganging up on me just because I love God and don''t like people who oppose and try to make others oppose Him.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I can't believe no one has corrected this grammar inconsistency yet, so I'll do it. Celebrities sell their* souls*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

[quote=wflag10] I mean I would've expected him to have banned by now[/url]

He already has been banned once.

Prove it.

Prove that they actually mean that they literally sold their souls to the devil.

-"Deals With the Devil" in popular culture

-Metaphorical use of term
The term "a pact with the Devil" is also used metaphorically to condemn a person or persons perceived as having collaborated with an evil person or regime
Source

-Cambridge Dictionary, "sell your soul (to the devil)"

-"Selling ones soul to the devil" as an idiom or expression

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/u-s-drone-strike-kills-16-year-old-american-citizen/
Murder is murder.

1) How is this Obama's fault? Obama didn't start the use of drones

2) Ever hear of a thing called collateral damage? Innocent people died during WWII from bomb droppings (and not just the atomic ones).

3) The accidental death of a few people in NO WAY equates to the organized slaughtering of entire groups of people.

Everyone i personally know shares my opinions,

Sounds like a horrid place.

You're all ganging up on me just because I love God

Nope. We are all "ganging up on you" (if that's what we are calling 'logically breaking a part your posts' now) because of your completely asinine, bigoted, racist, and ignorant beliefs.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Let me fix that..

-----

[quote=wflag10]I mean I would've expected him to have banned by now[/quote]

He already has been banned once.

Prove it.

Prove that they actually mean that they literally sold their souls to the devil.

Oh..and here are a few things about it being an expression...

-"Deals With the Devil" in popular culture

-Metaphorical use of term
The term "a pact with the Devil" is also used metaphorically to condemn a person or persons perceived as having collaborated with an evil person or regime
Source

-Cambridge Dictionary, "sell your soul (to the devil)"

-"Selling ones soul to the devil" as an idiom or expression

Murder is murder.

1) How is this Obama's fault? Obama didn't start the use of drones

2) Ever hear of a thing called collateral damage? Innocent people died during WWII from bomb droppings (and not just the atomic ones).

3) The accidental death of a few people in NO WAY equates to the organized slaughtering of entire groups of people.

Everyone i personally know shares my opinions,

Sounds like a horrid place.

You're all ganging up on me just because I love God

Nope. We are all "ganging up on you" (if that's what we are calling 'logically breaking a part your posts' now) because of your completely asinine, bigoted, racist, and ignorant beliefs.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

As Mage put it in a different thread..the responses aren't just for him..but for anybody that might be watching on the sidelines

i think even the sidelines are doing this:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif

I would bet money that he is trolling.

he confessed he is a troll in the WEPR section. (his topic called "jews&quot

I'm done with you people.

thats like the 10th time i c you posts something along those lines...

Everyone i personally know shares my opinions

i feel really sorry for you.
but this partly explains your close-mindedness.

I'm not trolling.

"i started this just cuz i knew you'd all get mad and press it."
sounds like a troll to me.

You're all ganging up on me just because I love God and don''t like people who oppose and try to make others oppose Him.

when you ask us evidence, we can give you evidence.
when we ask you evidence, you start dodging, trolling, flaming and going off-topic as far as possible. o.0 (not to mention the irony and hypocrisy of your posts)

since you say you have had science class.. that you have finished whit a A....
plz. explain to me the basic scientific rules that makes a hypothesis, a theory.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The only Celeb who made a deal with the devil was Nicolas Cage, resulting in two movies. The second was better.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The only Celeb who made a deal with the devil was Nicolas Cage, resulting in two movies. The second was better.
Is the second one actually better, because the first was pretty bad.

Anyway, followed knight's instructions on the page 2 video, I have yet to figure out a way as too how I am supposed to understand what the video is trying to point out, especially since the second (half, part, whatever you want to call it (*shrugs*)), which I would guess is the song reversed just sounds like random noise with a random phrase presented as the "subtitle".

As for the drone strike, the kid was collateral damage, simply having the blind misfortune of being too close to the intended target when said target was eliminated.

~~~Darth Caedus
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

which I would guess is the song reversed just sounds like random noise with a random phrase presented as the "subtitle".

Which is exactly what it is. People hear what they want to hear, so when they hear something that is very vaguely resembling something they are looking for, their brain makes the poor connection that it is saying such a thing.

Notice, too, that the people that find such "facts" are actively looking for them.

As for the drone strike, the kid was collateral damage, simply having the blind misfortune of being too close to the intended target when said target was eliminated.

Exactly..yet I hear people talking about the drones all the time as if they are actively and intentionally killing innocent people.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Exactly..yet I hear people talking about the drones all the time as if they are actively and intentionally killing innocent people.

i can post a video of a apache helicopter that intentionally kills innocent people. (whit radio sound) if you want to.
it's no more collateral damage if you just start shooting whitout even caring what is close to your target. they do it when they fly by themselve. doing it from far away whit a drone makes it ethically even more easy for them. much like a video game.
Showing 16-26 of 26