ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Community Activity Initiative

428 74196
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Welcome! Please grab a cup of coffee, and one of those delicious donuts most kindly donated by R2.

As you can guess from the title, this is yet another attempt at solving the AG activity problem. This problem has been ever present since late 2010. Many reasons as to the cause have been presented, ranging from a much delayed release of AG3, to lacking of a community manager, or the end of the flash gaming era.

I do have a couple of ideas concerning activity and how to increase it. Whether these are the keys to solving the issues at hand or not is unbeknownst to me, but I most certainly feel it is definitely worth the effort.

I'm not going into details - yet. Firstly, I'm going to need a few volunteers. More the better, but not more then 20 (20, yeah right...) Don't volunteer then become inactive that would not be beneficial to anything.

• 428 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ahem..I'll have you know xeano..I participate in the Forum Games.

Isn't that funny? So do I!

And actually, most members of the Forum Games are not like this.

Forum games was merely an example and apparently everyone missed the point (it's really not that hard to see if you think about it.)
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Forum games was merely an example and apparently everyone missed the point (it's really not that hard to see if you think about it.)

No, I understood. Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page
SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

OKAY GUYS SO HOW ARE WE GONNA REVIVE THIS PLACE YEAH

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

BY THREATENING EVERYONE INTO PARTICIPATING!

I don't know. I'm still going about my ways of being a catalyst..but if I get in the mood to think..I'll let y'all know

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I've been watching the AGCAI forum for a long time! I just never posted. Mainly because I have nothing to say. Actually, have the other admins agreed to changing Community to Forums?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Many users come to AG for the games only.
I do come when I'm not creating but it's only temporary.
Game forums are good though.
Maybe more players would be attracted by those.
I post a lot in the Crush the Castle forum as well as the Viking Vengeance one (kind of quiet in there right now) because it's fun to share ideas and creations with other builders.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

OKAY GUYS SO HOW ARE WE GONNA REVIVE THIS PLACE YEAH

I'LL HELP REVIVE THE AMW, YOU GUYS DO THE TAVERN, MAKE SOME NICE THREADS AND SPUR THE ACTIVITY. BREAK!
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I'LL HELP REVIVE THE AMW, YOU GUYS DO THE TAVERN, MAKE SOME NICE THREADS AND SPUR THE ACTIVITY. BREAK!

ARE WE JOCKS NOW? CAUSE IF WE ARE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SPEAK IN CODE! THE SLIPPERY HAS SENT THE MESSAGE, RE WRITE!

Ok, enough caps for now.

I'll see to it that the Tavern is rocking. It would really help if Ernie were here. He'd be all over the forums like white on rise.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

No, I understood. Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page

Oh okay. It's all good, sir.

Actually, have the other admins agreed to changing Community to Forums?

Of course minotaur my man! It should be completed before the month is out.

I'll see to it that the Tavern is rocking. It would really help if Ernie were here. He'd be all over the forums like white on rise.

Ernie's name has been mentioned! Be on the lookout, he could arrive any day now!
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Well, you'll be glad t'hear you've got an old player back. I'll do what I can in terms of posting in the upcoming weeks, mostly in the Amw/Video game section I guess. I'm not social enough to have contacts elsewhere on the net, but I'll try to advertise via Facebook and my close friends/relatives.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Nice to see you back Fallen. If I remember correctly, you were going to post a fancy piece of artwork. I don't think you ever got around to that, or maybe I'm thinking of a different dude. Anyway, you should be a nice boost to the AMW. If you aren't, I'll cry a little and bleed some more out of my ear.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Of course minotaur my man! It should be completed before the month is out.

Yay! Give me a hug man!

[img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/unfloopy/2455416/36887/36887_original.jpg

There are too many foxes. You guys have been recruiting the wrong people.[quote]

I agree, Moon's a fox. Xeano is a fox. Fallen is a fox. Most of my friends are a fox. It is driving me insane!

But it is good to see you are back Fallen. =)
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

There are too many foxes. You guys have been recruiting the wrong people

I'll have you know however that I hold the record time for the fox armatar; haven't changed it in over two years.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I agree, Moon's a fox.

Foxy lady~~~
SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

aw nicho

i wouldnt be a fox if i could just be my normal otter self.

FALLEN MY BROTHA I LOVE YOU AND I MISSED YOU OODLES

Hey now i think the caps work it helps boost enthusiam~

Showing 226-240 of 428