Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armor Games Community Activity Initiative

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 10:15pm

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Oh daleks you aren't included in that majority! You have a special category because of doctor who~

I saw Walker post semi recently, and I really do miss him. He was beyond helpful to me. If Cen died, Zoph died too.

I'm waiting for Ferret to return from his vacation, then hopefully it will all be sorted out.

and pang, it's okay. I figured I wasn't who you were directing all of that at, because I've known you a bit longer than I have most others who are currently active. You aren't like that, I know. :b

Sal, since you seem to know how to take care of baby AMW, why don't you?

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 10:22pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,480 posts

Ferret's being a High Roller in Vegas, so he'll be back in a couple days.

Also I'M SMOTHERING THE COMMUNITY WITH MY HAPPINESS AND STIMULATING DISCUSSION.

Hope you guys like reading, because I'm hitting the creative writing.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 10:24pm

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

oh so frank you have time to drop by here but not respond when xat goes down I see (d)

I saw that you updated Paragon! It's only been SEVEN MONTHS in the waiting.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 10:27pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,480 posts

I gave you a message on the profile XD

And I had college, jawbone inflation problems, and general elongated writer's block.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 11:04am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Well I can't wait to read it! After I get my hands on a computer I will dissect every last detail of it muahahaha

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 1:37pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

a majority of the new kids were either dumb as rocks or just plain annoying.

Does this include me? :O

Sal, since you seem to know how to take care of baby AMW, why don't you?

Because I don't have the clearance.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:14pm

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Does this include me? :O

Naw man naw. You're still here, right? Anyone who has remained active since then, shouldn't include themselves into that.

Because I don't have the clearance.

Eh? But you could always give feedback/make your own stuff.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:20pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Eh? But you could always give feedback/make your own stuff.

I was being kind of sarcastic. Basically, I was saying I have the excuse because I have been busy. But you wouldn't know that unless I explained it in the fashion I just did.

I'm still thinking on stuff as of right now. The AMW won't be easy.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:32pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Speaking of AMW

If people start writing again..I can get back to giving constructive criticism on such works. (I've been meaning to in The Lyceum)...the only issues with works of art is that I sucks at arts..and would be absolutely no hope

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:45pm

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Once my acc is fixed, I'd like to help out in the AMW. Why don't we talk about ideas on reviving the AMW? No harm in talking about them.
I'm thinking about making a thread just asking people about their own feelings on their ability to make poetry and art and such. Then if anyone bothers to post in it, why don't we encourage them to make their own threads and invest in their own ability? If they have any questions about anything, we answer them there...? I don't know. Just a thought.