Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armor Games Community Activity Initiative

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:47pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Let's just wing it and see where it goes. It's not like that could hurt, right?

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:51pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Let's just wing it and see where it goes. That can't hurt, can it?

Haha. Of course that wouldn't work.

Anyway, Moon brings up a good point. Why don't we just ask people stuff? Asking people stuff in The Tavern seems to yield popularity, so I don't see the harm in trying it in the AMW.

But dang. Getting people to LOOK AT THE FREAKING FORUM is hard enough.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:56pm

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Well whichever subforum generates the most activity, or whichever thread has the most updates. You could always shamelessly advertise for the AMW. In the newcomers section, if we all welcomed more people then you could be like "welcome to ag, drop by the AMW blah blah"
If the term community is changed to forum, i supposes there would be more activity, but that might not be a good thing. It would bring in a lot of spam. But there's always a diamond in the rough, I suppose.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 10:54pm

HALK

HALK

4 posts

????????????????????
What the heck is this

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 12:55am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

????????????????????
What the heck is this

Why don't you read the thread? =D

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 2:34am

Lolpopop111

Lolpopop111

16 posts

I'm in. Don't trust me to be all " omg you know what my job is? Jinx, I don't have one! Instead I spend all my time on AG!!!" Cause....... no.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 4:50am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,476 posts

Knight

Emily has a point about the old relics that still is the truth. It was much better in the past, and we should be proud to tout it, so we don't forget how it was like. It is the right of the old foggies to point out their disappointment. Go on, I'll post in the AMW when Emily does, I have absolutely no time to write my own stories/poems as I used to.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 4:55am

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

It's been two years and we're still going on about this? xD

Ignoring the rest of the thread (excuse my incompetence), I think the best way of effecting action is to.. do things. It's not just about the threads you make, but how you sustain them. Talk about interesting things, foster that frigid sense of web camaraderie..and so forth!

Which reminds me, I'm still guilty of never really participating in AG's arts and crafts orgy. I guess it's never too late.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 5:07am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,476 posts

Knight

Perhaps part of the reason for the AMW decline is that...the relics have all grown up and moved on. MEH.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 5:10am

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

Perhaps part of the reason for the AMW decline is that...the relics have all grown up and moved on. MEH.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. It was just a matter of time. We can still live the memories of fond times, I s'pose.