ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Community Activity Initiative

428 74092
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Welcome! Please grab a cup of coffee, and one of those delicious donuts most kindly donated by R2.

As you can guess from the title, this is yet another attempt at solving the AG activity problem. This problem has been ever present since late 2010. Many reasons as to the cause have been presented, ranging from a much delayed release of AG3, to lacking of a community manager, or the end of the flash gaming era.

I do have a couple of ideas concerning activity and how to increase it. Whether these are the keys to solving the issues at hand or not is unbeknownst to me, but I most certainly feel it is definitely worth the effort.

I'm not going into details - yet. Firstly, I'm going to need a few volunteers. More the better, but not more then 20 (20, yeah right...) Don't volunteer then become inactive that would not be beneficial to anything.

• 428 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i was very inactive in 2009 and most of 2010 until i got interested in earning AP, but now that is replaced with "quests" and not everyone yet has them... i been more inactive then ever cause i dont see the fun in most of anything anymore without AP

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I consider it a personal insult (since I made the thread and I'm maintaining it, and you guys are making me feel like I'm doing something wrong.)

but everyone repeating the same thing.

If you can't connect that this concept has been done way too many times in the past, I hope you consider everything in this thread a personal insult.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Thread has served its purpose, and will hereafter be closed for the time being. If a time ever arises where the A.G.C.A.I. is needed again, I will most gladly bring it back.

Thanks for your time, thoughts, ideas, and comments pertaining to AG activity. I believe that great accomplishments were achieved in this thread, and I hope that the effects will be felt long after it's closed.

Thank you again.

~Xeano321

Showing 421-423 of 428