ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Random teleport??

6 2174
sly_killer
sly_killer
10 posts
Nomad

hello guys. This bug has happed a lot- specifically in the map "mines" and "frostbite." when I am running with the flag in "mines," on teh top part, i kinda..."teleport"downward rushing toward the left side.....happened a lot.. can u fix it?

• 6 Replies
PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

stop trolling on people post let a moderator handle it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This sounds like some sort of Armor Mayhem game. I could be mistaken.

stop trolling on people post let a moderator handle it.

What Unleashed just asked is important. Plus if only moderators/admins are supposed to take care of the solutions, there wouldn't need to be a Support Forum.
PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

just the he said the same in the post http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11577948/insta-kill its trolling if he is just going from post to post. correcting people.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Unleashed didn't troll, he's telling sly that he needs to post more info on the problems he's having because even I'm noticing that this guy isn't explaining much info.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm making a pretty wild guess here, but I think you are talking about the game "Raze 2" here sly_killer, correct? =)

If the bug keeps persisting, try contacting the game developers and ask them about it, but seeing as this is the first time that it is mentioned in the forums, I'm guessing it is not a glitch that has users irritated that much...
ArmorGames admins can not fix in-game bugs, but the game developers might be able to, allthough I'm guessing (another wild one) that they are busy working on other games right now and this is not something they will fix. =/

As for all the others in here : someone who frequently answers a lot of questions and proposes to add some information in this particular thread, is not a troll. Please be careful and correct about it, before calling someone a troll, ok? Thank you! =)

sly_killer
sly_killer
10 posts
Nomad

wow im sry..it was raze 2.. correct!

Showing 1-6 of 6