ForumsThe TavernTerms you say a lot

25 7087
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Are there things that you say a lot? This could be like a quote, a saying, or something like that.

• 25 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I never repeat the same thing twice.

That's a law of being AWESOME!!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

"Shpeace/Shpeice" - peace/peice

"shpack" - pack

Shfifty five
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Things I say a lot?
Moo. I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE IN THREE SECONDS. You're a moron. I'm itchy. Says you. Can I bite you? Possibly, perhaps, indubitably, and recently I've been saying ubiquitous a lot for some reason. *chews on feet*
I use humanoid in sentences a lot, too, as in WELCOME, HUMANOID, or SHUT UP, HUMANOID.
BOW DOWN TO ME, PEASANTS, I HAVE GRACED YOU WITH MY PRESENCE! *coming down the stairs in the morning*
There's a lot of things. Yep.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Things I say a lot?
Moo. I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE IN THREE SECONDS. You're a moron. I'm itchy. Says you. Can I bite you? Possibly, perhaps, indubitably, and recently I've been saying ubiquitous a lot for some reason. *chews on feet*
I use humanoid in sentences a lot, too, as in WELCOME, HUMANOID, or SHUT UP, HUMANOID.
BOW DOWN TO ME, PEASANTS, I HAVE GRACED YOU WITH MY PRESENCE! *coming down the stairs in the morning*
There's a lot of things. Yep.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

oops. Aand I've done it again.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I tend to say 'dude' and I sometimes jump into other people's conversations and say 'What's happening?'

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

When I do the same, I tend to say "What's going on?" but the expression I use most often is "shut up".

drewmat77
drewmat77
5 posts
Nomad

"It's elementary (watson)"
-Quote form Sherlock holmes

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

One term I do say a lot is "Have a nice day!" or "How are you doing today?" or "Would you like some help outside?"... I don't know if they count, since it goes with my job.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

"Hmmm." But said with such tone and convection as to adequately express my displeasure. Also "That tends to happen." Is my sarcastic response when someone discovers the obvious and treats it as a novel epiphany.

Showing 16-25 of 25