ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBlacksmithing community??

24 13891
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

As none of you know I blacksmith! I have made all kinds of art and knives, but now I want to know if there are any AG smiths! I think I met one guy but he didnât reply to me XD
anyway I would love to find some people to share ideas with (if there are any)
BLACKSMITHS UNITE!!!!!

• 24 Replies
djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

I AM A BLACKSMITH TOO. you probably knew that though, since you're kinda my brother and all.

Raynethx
Raynethx
50 posts
Nomad

hmmm count me in

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Iâm glad to tell you youâre wrong!

No... That must be... It has to be... It cannot be anything other then a MISTAKE!! I'M NEVER WRONG!!! NOOOO!!!.... Wait a minute... Who cares?

Iâve made is not done yet Iâm making a knife for myself

A knife? Wow... That's quite the undertaking.

You making it out of Iron or Steel?
Raynethx
Raynethx
50 posts
Nomad

well katana's usually made using tamahagane engraved pattern steel or damascus steel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtulTGxJdDc was wondering who you were talking to xeano321 -.- Digitally i'am not very good ideas i am good at though

Raynethx
Raynethx
50 posts
Nomad

orr Artsmithing [url=http://amdhuscias.deviantart.com/gallery/25169610]

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

was wondering who you were talking to xeano321 -.-

Talking to Toemas. Thanks for the link anyway.
Raynethx
Raynethx
50 posts
Nomad

arh i see i'll look around see if i can find anything else thats usefull be back in jiffy be good kids now "darts of into the forest"

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

@xeano321

i use a rare metal called O.C.L.S. (old chevy leaf spring) jk its just a old spring from a truck the metal (5160) is flexable and stays sharp.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

i use a rare metal called O.C.L.S. (old chevy leaf spring) jk its just a old spring from a truck the metal (5160) is flexable and stays sharp.

Wow... That's pretty awesome, how you can utilize random metal for your task... Very interesting art.

You should post pictures showing the progression of your project.
Showing 16-24 of 24