ForumsQuests[Duplicate] What's the hardest quest?

18 13594
ticktatwert
ticktatwert
20 posts
Shepherd

I want a challenge

• 18 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Epic Battle Fantasy 4, the 3M Damage Quest.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Look at the quests board and set it to "rarest first", they may be the hardest^^

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

They said it all , but sure try to get 50 000 burning calories and 100 000 000 combos

IrOck69
IrOck69
2 posts
Jester

3 million damage quest

Luquash
Luquash
9 posts
Bard

100 000 000 combo, you must have computer turned on 8 hours -_-

dansor1983
dansor1983
48 posts
Nomad

Well it's not that hard. You just start the game at night, leave the pc on... and the next day you wake up and QUEST COMPLETE.

Luquash
Luquash
9 posts
Bard

but when you buy a lot of upgrades and leave it to auto-farm combo, you cant do nothing , even watch videos on youtube because everything is lagging by that game....

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

Complete all 40 rooms on GIVE UP

Tristurbed
Tristurbed
26 posts
Treasurer

^ that one is indeed pretty difficult.

I got most quests unlocked and had no problem with 50K calories on the dino game (took me less than an hour for all of the achievements) might just be me though.

I find Gemcraft to have the hardest quests :\\ maybe because it's so boring and takes forever.. I'm working on Strike Force Heroes 2 now and the achievement which requires you to complete all levels on normal and hard is seems pretty difficult. Only 312 people have it also, whereas 2,610 people have a level 50 soldier on that game, which is the maximum level. Just shows how little people are able to complete the game on Hard even if they have the maximum level. This game takes some skill.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Complete all 40 rooms on GIVE UP

Not that hard actually. I've beat the game three times.

I mean I'm stuck or it starts to lag on room 19 !

Turn the quality to low. It may not look as pretty, but you can complete the game.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Strike Force Heroes 2 now and the achievement which requires you to complete all levels on normal and hard is seems pretty difficult. Only 312 people have it also, whereas 2,610 people have a level 50 soldier on that game, which is the maximum level. Just shows how little people are able to complete the game on Hard even if they have the maximum level. This game takes some skill.

pfft, all you need is a level 50 sniper with a DSR1 and overkill.

~~~Darth Caedus
TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

I would give anyone my email and my code so people could finish it for me , I don't have skill for Give Up , but I have skill for 50 000

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

All of them maybe

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

i agree with jacen because i too has finished that quest with a level 46 sniper with a flawless L118A

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

I think same topic already exists, but a quick list:
- Road of the Dead 2 (the game causes computer-sickness, and is way longer than anything else)
- Treadmillsaurus Rex: King of the treadmill (very random luck AND very high skill)
- L.I.F.E.: Experienced (very high skill, and a time-waster)
- Labyrinth: Secrets of ShadowHeaven: Lucky 13
- This is the only level 4: Optimization
- Building Rush: Stuffed Mattress, Big-Rig Wrecker

Showing 1-15 of 18