ForumsGamesLast Stand Deadzone: what do you think?

7 5476
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

The final installment to the last stand series is still in beta for more then a year now and it brings up a strange feeling on when the last stand dead zone beta is going to end or keep on continuing.

Beta: Now let's talk about how last stand dead zone is still in the beta phase, usually a beta is not the finished product of a game since it has to get feedback on gameplay improvements and bug fixes. 3 people working on last stand Deadzone seems lacking at first but the content their delivering is changing how players would survive in the Deadzone or it could be a minor bug fix. The only strangest thought to exist is if their never going to finish the full game or not.

Fuel/PayPal: We all know that most MMOs are going to be needing some extra money in the bank. So they can improve animations, audio, hit boxes, backgrounds, weapons, Resource Consumption and Fuel cap limit etc. remember your wallet can improve the game in anyway and if not then that must be a P.R lie.

Gameplay: the gameplay has went down another path instead of the Last stand Union City's path by having the game play as a point and click strategy game, now I know what you are thinking The last stand Deadzone is better then last stand union city no that's a lie because the last stand union city lets you move around a 2D open world and allowing you to have time to scavenge bullets. The last stand Deadzone is basically a game of chess were you upgrade your compound and scavenge buildings for supplies not only that but there is no permanent death, if your down it will not erase your compound or demote your rank instead the character is recovered from their injuries meaning Deadzone has lost the dread that was built up in last stand union city.

Leave a comment or challenge this topic

• 7 Replies
mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts
Nomad

yea its definately not as good as union city because its so slow moving when you're looting or upgrading

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

I like that game =) 10/10

Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts
Scribe

it an awesome game but the bad news that I used to play it because it never connect to me :\\

AGplayer32
AGplayer32
4 posts
Nomad

yeah same here.. i already am lvl 4 on my facebook account. I made another one and it still doesn't open. Im updated and all and I use google chrome i wonder what's wrong

Virtuez
Virtuez
17 posts
Jester

Its a good game and if you have the time and patience to lvl up your stuff it can become really interesting but Union City is by far my favorite

TheFlyingGuineaPig
TheFlyingGuineaPig
1 posts
Jester

2014 and still in beta... I wonder whats gonna happen? Coin Flip = Tails

COIN RESULTS
Coin Flip
Tails
The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd