ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSpecimen #1 Test #14

15 5338
drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Specimen #1 Nickname Billy.
Status: Infection in his left leg. Blood Clot in his right arm.
Thoughts: Not much time left, 2-3 hours at best.
Im going to inject him with Compound XY-9. If he survives the night, This could mean big things for Eve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author note: Eve is an underground company that cures un-curable diseases. They remain underground because of the "animal" test subjects they use...

• 15 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Ahm... how should this be seen? Story telling or a game other users can join? Please explain... =)

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

I'm the only person who can post things. and this isn't a story, its the research of an insane Scientist, who's name i never got to learn...

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

I mean, people can comment, its just, they cant add to what i put up.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Allright, so it's a work in progress for other users to learn then? Nice! =)

I have to ask this, but it is not simply quoting a story here? You ARE coming up and writing this all from scratch by yourself?

(Note: I'm closing the other thread. One is enough to work with, ok?)

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Its ok u closed the other thread, il just copy and paste that part onto here, yes i am coming up with this from scratch, i write many stories, most are short stories because i lose interest, but im trying to keep this one as long as possible to increase my skills as a writer, it will be my profession in not to much time!

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Billy did not survive the night, he barely lasted an hour after i injected him with XY-9, all i managed to observe was that his voice grew deeper and his strength seemed to increase, he tried to bust down the reinforced steel door i have on his chamber, I had to release the sleeping gas, it had no effect, after about 10 minutes of billy hitting the door, he collapsed, blood poured out of his nose and mouth, i fed the body to my pet tiger. I may have to perform more tests, but all i know, XY-9 seems to work like steroids, but with lethal side effects. I just received a new shipment of "animals" to test on, i must go tag them.

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Specimen #2 Nickname George.
Thoughts: I will not let this man die, Billy was a lost cause when i received him.
Notes: I am preparing to inject George with GP-820. From what i have observed, GP-820 should increase the rate at which this man thinks. However, the last Specimen i injected this with grew too... intelligent. Eventually, he made his way out of his chamber. I had to execute him... Ahh, what a waste of a good brain.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Why did he have to execute him?

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

He made out of the chamber he was being held in. Eventually he would have disabled the locks on all the doors and they would all target the Scientist.

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

George:
Status: Still remaining stable, nothing out of the ordinary.
Thoughts: Well, I'm going to inject George with XY-9 and see if GP-820 counteracts with it. If it does, I will have to severe some limbs as that it doesnt spread to the rest of his system, fake limbs are in fashion you know.

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Author's note: Sorry it takes so long to post again, my english isnt perfect, i need to check every paragraph for alot of errors, anyways, at the end of this, il put them all together and post them simotaniously, so it will be easier to follow the story

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Specimen #3 Nickname- Harry:
Status: Surprisingly not caring about where he is. Good health.
Thoughts: I believe Harry might be under the influence of drugs. I found traces of Krokodil in his blood. His body has taken all the things I have done to it, he seems to just... Ignore it. I took a KnÃ&frac14pel to his legs, he continued to stare at the wall, not blinking or even... Breathing... This is very confusing, i must do more research on Krokodil. Apparently it can rot the skin from the inside out. Sounds wunderbar!

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

My Krokodil picture got removed... I see some people aren't as "strong" stomached as I am.

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

I apologise, I had not realised i broke the rules, i intend to actually read them now.

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/CodGodsDontCamp] I gave Zachary Loucks permission to read my forum posts on youtube, that is the link to his channel. He certainly isn't the best at it, but i appreciate that he takes the time to do them for free.

Showing 1-15 of 15