ForumsThe TavernAll about baseball!

9 2829
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Okay i love baseball and my favorite team is the dodgers! Now i thought that armor games needs a place to talk about baseball! So here it is!
http://thevegasparlay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Major-League-Baseball-MLB-LOGO.jpg

• 9 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I had a thread about baseball..then the offseason happened and it died

Anyways..go Yankees!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

^ditto
This isn't going anywhere fast so, poor blue jays. Discuss.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Poor blue jays

Poor blue jays is right! They are having a HORRIBLE season! (From what I have seen)
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The Blue Jays are doing exactly how I predicted. They spent like the Marlins, and are now playing like them.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Whoo!!! GO D-BACKS! They are leading the division!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ea/Arizona_Diamondbacks_Cap_Insignia.svg/500px-Arizona_Diamondbacks_Cap_Insignia.svg.png

What about ol' Alex Rodriguez and his use of the PEDs? I find that a little irritating, especially on a team as good as the Yankees.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

No one likes a-rod. Hell, I'd rather have yukilis on third. I feel a little bad for brewers fans. I mean, Braun is in on the peds thing too. Without him, they have literally no one.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Does anyone think the Marlins even have a hair of a chance anymore? They are having a sad season. Not even twenty wins yet.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Well with that horrendous statue, you can't really expect much. Not to mention the jays pretty much bought the entire team.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I'm really not a fan of Baseball. And I'm not going to spend an entire thread bashing it.
And....

I was able to go to a Brewers game just a few weeks ago. I had a good time! Some friends came along, we tail gated, enjoyed some good food and I got quite drunk. Being drunk helps to tolerate anything. :P
As far as a favorite team, I suppose I'd have to support the home team, the Brewers.

Showing 1-9 of 9