ForumsWEPRHoly Grail

21 5617
celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

Man ive heard some crazy stories about it how is this gold trimmed jeweled cup that jesus drank from at the last supper or held jesu's blood after his crusifixtion that was given to mary after. also what ive just recently seen on the History Channel that says its actually a limestone (mug like) cup.Maybe its a medievil tresure that the crusaders looked for.

What are your thoughts?

• 21 Replies
RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

Appearently, the Holy Grail was the cup used to pass around Jesus' "blood" during The Last Supper. Therefore, i do not believe that the Holy Grail is anything like a gold fancy jewel-encrusted shiny and out of the ordinary cup.

In fact, if any, the Holy Grail is just a normal looking cup, made great in The Last Supper. However, since humans are so short-minded, we have to believe that it is something extraordinary just because it is called a Holy Grail.

The only good thing the legend of a Golden Holy Grail Thingy produced was the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (DO NOT CONTINUE ABOUT THIS MOVIE, GO TO THE NEXT FORUM SECTION IF YOU WISH TO TALK ABOUT IT).

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

Religion is just a bunch of bs the creator is a major bullsh*t artist, screw religion

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

however i respect everyone beliefs.

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

Maybe to you its a bunch of BS, but to the LARGE majority of the world, who is 84%, believe in a RELIGION of ANY KIND.

Therefore, don't give us some BS about BSing religion, because some of us, including me, take HIGH OFFENSE to that statement.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

guys chill. Also in answer to te original uestion anyone who wants o know what happened to the holy grail should watch indiana jones and the last crusade. Thats what happened to the grail. Its also a great film with a star studded cast!enjoy!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Eeh, I don't believe there is a cup that Jesus drank out of that now has such a holy stance. First, I believe that Jesus was only a great, selfless man who was in the middle of political warfare which made an easy platform to stand out. So, why would some cup that just another great dude be so special?

I am more inclined to believe that it something like the creators of Holy Blood + Holy Grail propose. That it is a bloodline, information, and symbolism

Showing 16-21 of 21