1 posts
Blacksmith

Is kIngdom Rush Frontiers coming out online if so does anyone know when

• 75 Replies
Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts
Scribe

if there a multiplayer mode and a single player mode would be great for people who love kingdom rush like everybody and there should be a make your own where you pick you place and make it

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Afaik there is no multiplayer mode for KRF, also i never heard of a "map-maker"-feature there.

Its out for iphone and ipad (rel date for them was 6 juli).

Followed (shortly after... whatever "shortly" means^^) for flash (AG), no rel date knowing.

And after that for android, also no rel date is knowing.

You may find some rumors in the net about rel dates for flash/android, but afaik there no official rel dates for flash and/or android from ironhide.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

You usually don't talk like that, Unleashed.

chacal7
chacal7
1 posts
Nomad

I am in Uruguay (Ironhide is based here). At this very moment the creators of Kingdom Rush are on a radio interview. They say that the browser version should be released "within the next 30-45 days". Today is June 11th.

igriceigre
igriceigre
2 posts
Nomad

Cant wait for the online version, i am in temptation to buy iPad just for this game :/

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

You usually don't talk like that, Unleashed.

Never be predictable^^

"within the next 30-45 days".

30-45 days... nothing what i would call "shortly after"...^^
Lulzshock
Lulzshock
19 posts
Blacksmith

They are waiting so it will make them money. I understand wanting to make cash off your hard work, but this is downright insulting. Maybe a week later would of been okay, but they are completely leaving us in the dirt.

Without us Ironhide studio would be absolutely nothing. And they don't give one flying crap about us now. I'm proudly here to state I will not be purchasing any premium content due to this insult of a wait time.

pedro1956
pedro1956
1 posts
Farmer

i want it on computer! how long will the makers know that! i dont have ifones i have galisy tabit !!!!

i will be asome if i can try the preamon content spells

Owen1413
Owen1413
2 posts
Nomad

The release date for Kingdom Rush Frontiers is July 17, 2013. Hope this was helpful.

Owen1413
Owen1413
2 posts
Nomad

To dan2130: [b]Read my post

TINRIB
TINRIB
2 posts
Shepherd

I loved the original game but the way the developers have treated the PC community by keeping us in the dark like this is disgusting.

Im payed for premium on the original flash version, i am still undecided if i will pay for KRF because of the exceptionaly long wait we have been forced to endure.

The head of Ironhide PR needs a good kick up the arse.

dantroyere
dantroyere
1 posts
Shepherd

You really should write like people, all of you whoo wrait leik thees.
Besides, the reason why they did the iOS version first is because they NEED the money! And for all the paranoids, it WILL come out for flash, thy just need to recode the whole game and that is not easy you know?
Now calm down and have some patience, It's not easy to make a quality game, which is just what Ironhide does.
I prefer to wait, than to have a crappy sequel.

juxhino_cela
juxhino_cela
1 posts
Nomad

[url=http://]

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

what dantroyere said is true so have patience although i have played the ios version ^_^

cezariann
cezariann
1 posts
Nomad

please speed it up or else

Showing 1-15 of 75