dan2130

dan2130

1 post

Is kIngdom Rush Frontiers coming out online if so does anyone know when

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 1:25pm

Andrewlolman

Andrewlolman

82 posts

if there a multiplayer mode and a single player mode would be great for people who love kingdom rush like everybody and there should be a make your own where you pick you place and make it

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 5:59pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,662 posts

Afaik there is no multiplayer mode for KRF, also i never heard of a "map-maker"-feature there.

Its out for iphone and ipad (rel date for them was 6 juli).

Followed (shortly after... whatever "shortly" means^^) for flash (AG), no rel date knowing.

And after that for android, also no rel date is knowing.

You may find some rumors in the net about rel dates for flash/android, but afaik there no official rel dates for flash and/or android from ironhide.

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 4:35pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

You usually don't talk like that, Unleashed.

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 11:55am

chacal7

chacal7

1 post

I am in Uruguay (Ironhide is based here). At this very moment the creators of Kingdom Rush are on a radio interview. They say that the browser version should be released "within the next 30-45 days". Today is June 11th.

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 10:12am

igriceigre

igriceigre

2 posts

Cant wait for the online version, i am in temptation to buy iPad just for this game :/

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 1:04pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,662 posts

You usually don't talk like that, Unleashed.

Never be predictable^^

"within the next 30-45 days".

30-45 days... nothing what i would call "shortly after"...^^

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 4:44pm

Lulzshock

Lulzshock

19 posts

They are waiting so it will make them money. I understand wanting to make cash off your hard work, but this is downright insulting. Maybe a week later would of been okay, but they are completely leaving us in the dirt.

Without us Ironhide studio would be absolutely nothing. And they don't give one flying crap about us now. I'm proudly here to state I will not be purchasing any premium content due to this insult of a wait time.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 12:06am

pedro1956

pedro1956

1 post

i want it on computer! how long will the makers know that! i dont have ifones i have galisy tabit !!!!

i will be asome if i can try the preamon content spells

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 2:32pm

Owen1413

Owen1413

2 posts

The release date for Kingdom Rush Frontiers is July 17, 2013. Hope this was helpful.

Reply to kingdom rush frontiers Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!