Blacksmith

Is kIngdom Rush Frontiers coming out online if so does anyone know when

• 75 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Lil add to @asdfgod´s post:

If you ask me... all what you hear is nothing.
Fact: Ironhide announced a add for the ios version and give a release date for this add, Aug 1
Their statement to the flash/android/steam-versions isexactly what they say since the ios release: "we are working hard...", but still no release date, a timeline or something like that... which is, in fact, not a good sign for a release.

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

ok, I am tempted to buy iPAD for this game KRF :-P

bladesoul8
bladesoul8
1 posts
Farmer

they should make a sandbox mode where u can test new strategies and stuff

tortureman
tortureman
4 posts
Herald

SO they said 30-45 days after June 11 right? That means the latest the flash SHOULD be out was July 28, that was almost a week and a half ago.

Seriously, Ironhide is trying to convince us to buy the game, give them a ton of cash, and after it is apparent nobody else will buy, they finally will release it for flash.
But cut them some slack, they have to recode the game so it suits PC gaming, make the quests, probably have to make some changes to the difficulty of the game.

But they should release it before September if they're smart, more gamers play in summertime.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

No, they didnt say that, they never set a release date or give us a timeline, all dates we hear was only rumors (and we heard some...), all what ironhide say is this: "were working hard to bring out the flash/android/steam versions asap"... and they say this since jun 6, the rel date of the ios version (yes, sounds like a broken record).

The last thing i read (yesterday or two days ago) was that they working on fixing HEAVY issues regarding the flash version every day... and they add a new man to the flash-team (sounds like they get past their own timeline (which they surely will have), otherwise there is no need to add extra men-power... so the flash-version is delayed because of the heavy issues)...
all in all no good sign for a flash (or other version) release in the near future...
my opinion: forget "before september", be happy if it would come in septemer...

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=613107228722952&l=0bd492c0b7

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well, &quotreparing" is just another form to say "working hard to release the... asap"...

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

ya, however, this time, they have added a new flash developer 'Est' to speed up the process.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I read this too, yes... instead of one men only they now have two... great...

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Any latest information or the same old story - "Working hard....."?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Nothing really new... the latest thing is the same old story --- but this time posted in spanish (or something spanish-related) --- which didnt change anything... "working hard"...

sanjy225
sanjy225
2 posts
Nomad

http://

sanjy225
sanjy225
2 posts
Nomad

[url=http://egrrsth]

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Come on already.. I cannot play Kingdom Rush over and over again :-P. Pls release KRF on flash here on armorgames

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Last things i saw was "development preview"-vids for flash & android... seems some things working at least on flash/android, but no words about how far they are... and surely they dont say anything about a release date... aka may take another while.

Showing 31-45 of 75