ForumsGamesPS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

400 159756
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is the official thread for PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One. Which will be the one console to rule them all? Let's hear your opinion.

• 400 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

@ghost782

What did you just say? Wii U Sucks? Xbox sucks? they are the same thing? PS4 best?

It is really hard to read a wall of text like that, especially with the random hard returns.

~~~Darth Caedus

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Again WII U!!! Has the same god damm gpu as the 360 and ps3
and only sold 144K! In 3 months, 3 months!
Xbox One Thief 900p and the DMR Stunt i call it a stunt because i thought it was a stunt to see if they were going to get away with it ohhhhhhhhh helllllll nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was deep dude. Would you mind writing something without overreacting ?
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'll be getting a PS4. It is cheaper and I am used to the controller and everything. Plus more games I care about on it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

I'll be getting a PS4. It is cheaper and I am used to the controller and everything. Plus more games I care about on it.

Then right now would be the perfect time to point out that the Xbox One is $10 cheaper if you get it with Titanfall, only $450 which comes out to $390 for the console, just saying.

~Manly
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I noticed that the Wii-U is trying to bring back GBA,NES, and other systems that are old. But I noticed that they're good games like Golden Sun, SMB3, and NES remix 2?

Last edited by Charlie506 25 minutes ago.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

2. There aren't that many games for any of those consoles yet, especially the Wii U. Until Nintendo releases Mariokart 8 or some other game to be remembered, it's gonna have some trouble competing with Microsoft and Sony for a while, as they've already got quite a few games going.

SSB4 coming out this winter. Which will probably boost sales of the Wii U

~~~Darth Caedus
Kongregate_Is_Better
Kongregate_Is_Better
1 posts
Nomad

WiiU is bad because I got Call of Duty with super HD graphics on my Xbox and PS3 because I have both so I can play with all my friends i made in middle school. Add me Xxx420blayzeMLGurMumxxX

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

For me, i prefer all of them.

FlashGaming101
FlashGaming101
7 posts
Nomad

I am Xbox user but to be honest I think Play Station

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

PS4- don't own
Xbox one- will never own
Wii U- have and games it does have are really good.

freepie172
freepie172
4 posts
Scribe

I think its more like PS4 vs X-bone. Nintendo seems to not really care for microsft and sony seeing that they mostly do shooters while nintendo basically has a monopoly on platformers.

MilleniunFalcon
MilleniunFalcon
1 posts
Shepherd

I prefer the PS4
but I have a Xbox.

110011110a
110011110a
3 posts
Nomad

So in my opinion Xbox is getting all the indie games which is probably it's strategy. Now, I think this is going to be a golden opportunity since more indie is on the way than last gen.
But then there is PS4. This console is about to get some massive sales, why?
[i][b]LittleBigPlanet3!
LBP3 is a sandbox game with a story you can play to get prizes and, well, stuff. LBP3 is going to only be on PS4 because it was so long awaited and during the wait rumors turned up. People love the franchise, so they'll buy PS4 for this game especially. But the game is not the developed by MediaMolecule(TM). It's dev'd by Sumo digital, I don't think I should expect much, but, we'll see in November.
Nintendo is awesome but will it be enough? New franchises are on the way, like Mario Maker and Yoshi's Wooly World. I am definitely looking forward to those titles. I've been typing so much, eh? For that, in a nutshell, here is my critique on how they are doing/what they are doing:
[i]Xbox One: C+
Sony: C+/B-
Nintendo:C+/B-
Have a good one!

cody_trombley2
cody_trombley2
1 posts
Farmer

What about the nintendo 64 yeah!!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

What about the nintendo 64 yeah!!

Well for one thing it's incredibly old and it's not exactly a real contender anymore.

~Manly
Showing 316-330 of 400