ForumsGamesPS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

400 159546
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is the official thread for PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One. Which will be the one console to rule them all? Let's hear your opinion.

• 400 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

PS4 has tons of third party support (That sucks for Wii U)

No, Wii U not having third party support sucks for Wii U.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

No, Wii U not having third party support sucks for Wii U

Burrrrn.
peergynnd
peergynnd
1 posts
Bard

well Ps4 might be really a godlike console....and no there is no but haha i love the console even if you have to spend money on playing online now ...xbox took money at the 360 yet and noone cared about it

ThomasJayTREX
ThomasJayTREX
1 posts
Nomad

I Have read alot of reviews about the Wii U actually beating other consoles, The price is cheap and the graphics arent too bad seen as most the games are platformers. Also wii U has a whole different idea about connecting and has its own little social media on the console, I know there is xbox live and psn but this is more creative in my eyes. You want a challenge, Bring out the inner child in you.Buy a WII U

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Wii U. Better exclusives, much cheaper, Nintendo. Case closed.

sonicninja8
sonicninja8
2 posts
Nomad

Honestly, you cant say that the playstation 4 is better than the Xbox one.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Wii U. Better exclusives, much cheaper, Nintendo. Case closed.

And yet a massive lack of third party games. Smash Bros, Zelda, and a bunch of repetitions of the same game can't make up for all of the third party games skipping the console due to its weakness.

Honestly, you cant say that the playstation 4 is better than the Xbox one.

Honestly you can. PS4 OS is much smoother and faster than the Xbox One's. Also it has better exclusives.

ah603
ah603
1 posts
Nomad

x-box one

interbar77
interbar77
1 posts
Nomad

x-box one +

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

#WiiU

a bunch of repetitions of the same game

Give me a good example.

due to its weakness

Touchscreen!
Built-in TV remote usable even when powered down!
Not one but TWO circle pads!
Ability to make your own character usable through ALL wiiu games!
How in the world is it "Weak"???

Burrrrn.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Not one but TWO circle pads!

Ah yes, just like every other console.
Touchscreen is a gimmick.

How in the world is it "Weak"???

In the literal sense. It is weak. It is under powered. The hardware is trash. Last-gen storage. Only 2gb RAM, really just about any part of it is awful.

The awful hardware creates another massive flaw with the Wii U which is no third party wants to make games for it.

Even Ubisoft started to drop their support. No Far Cry 4, no AC Unity. Every other third party already avoids the Wii U like a plague. No Destiny, no Witcher 3, no Dragon Age. Really just about every single third party game.

All the Wii U has going for it are new installments of similar games that have countless sequels like Mario Kart and Smash.

Zuko123
Zuko123
2 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 4, of course.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Touchscreen is a gimmick.

I disagree.

new installments of similar games that have countless sequels like Mario Kart and Smash

Is that a bad thing?

In the literal sense. It is weak. It is under powered. The hardware is trash. Last-gen storage. Only 2gb RAM, really just about any part of it is awful.

This is why we buy SD cards.Cheap and good for data.

Even the Wii U ITSELF is cheap.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I pick Wii U. Why? Because my parents are strict on what I play. I cannot play M rated games, nor games with blood(but they let me watch horror movies because why?). So seeing as a majority of the big hit games for PS4 and XboxOne are M ratings, I go to the Wii U. They have games that everyone knows and loves, and I get my money worth in usage.

So yeah, I'm pretty much basing this on parenting choices. Although, once I move out (or when I'm old enough for my parents to decide when I can play M rated games) that could change. Just not anytime soon.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

This is why we buy SD cards.Cheap and good for data.

All the SD cards in the world won't make the Wii U more capable of handling demanding games.

Is that a bad thing?

Yes it is. Lack of innovation and lack of third party support is a huge problem. If Nintendo doesn't have third party support and doesn't produce new IPs, then all that is left is the same iterations of previous games with fancier graphics. You might as well just stay on a Gamecube.

Showing 346-360 of 400