ForumsGamesChibi Knight 2 - I'm doing it, ask me anything!

106 42047
BoMToons
BoMToons
68 posts
Nomad

I made Chibi Knight 1, and have been chipping away at the sequel for a while. I'm finally kicking things into gear to finish it off, and I need your help and support to make the final push!

Check out some behind the scenes screenshots here:
https://www.facebook.com/OfficalChibiKnight

Here's the story I've written up so far. This is the first time it's been posted publically!

===============
Every hero faces 2 paths...his choices decide his fate.

After Monocchio's defeat, his spirit and all-seeing eye were banished to the dark realm forever.
Or so the inhabitants of Oukoku thought...

3 years after his defeat, Monocchio's remaining minions began a ploy to summon their master back to the light realm. Two groups rose up to prevent the return of Monocchio.

The Sorcery Clan from the island of Mahou pooled their formidable collection of magic spells and pushed the uprising to the brink of defeat, but at the final moment General Tso reached into the fiery dark realm and unleashed a spell so black it incinerated the eyes of every sorcerer in Oukoku. While the knowledge of Mahoun magic remains in their minds, the sorcerers are unable to execute the intricate eye movements necessary to use their magic. Rumors have since begun to circulate about a youth who will redeem Mahoun magic by learning their most potent spells and defeating General Tso.

After General Tso's victory, Oukoku mourned the loss of its sorcerers. The Beastmasters, long hidden in the Yajuu mountains, broke their 100 year separation from Oukoku and mounted their own attack on General Tso. Using their close connection with animal life, they fiercly dominated Tso's armies and let their beasts feast on the battle remains. In a dastardly move, General Tso poisoned the Yajuu beasts' food supply, thus eliminating decades of specialized training and defeating the Beastmasters' gambit. In shame, they retreated back into the Yajuu mountains with their proverbial tails between their legs. Shortly thereafter, the Yajuu Seers predicted that only one who could master the ways of the Beastmasters and summon the mysterious "Hebi" beast could defeat general Tso.

General Tso, hidden near the Kazangan volcano range, now seeks to complete his plan to bring about the return of the evil Monocchio.
==================

Basically, I want to make the player decide between specializing as a magician or as a beastmaster. Which is an un-revoke-able decision and seriously affects the way the rest of the game plays out.

Ask me anything you like about the game and I'll try to reply in a reasonable amount of time.

--BoMToons

• 106 Replies
Showing 136-135 of 106