ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Premium content and save data for Kingdom Rush gone

8 6050
Soundscape
Soundscape
3 posts
Nomad

Hi!

The save data (which was stored online) and the premium content for Kingdom Rush has disappeared from my account. It's as if I've never played the game.

I still have the mail form paypal confirming that I have bought the premium content and that I bought it from armorgames.com.

I haven't logged into my armorgames account for a couple of months, might that have something to do with it?

Getting the premium content back shouldn't be much of a problem, but is it at all possible to get the save data back? I had completed everything on the highest difficulty except for some of the premium content, and I felt like giving it a try again.

• 8 Replies
Soundscape
Soundscape
3 posts
Nomad

I just filled out the form "In-Game Purchase Help", which will probably help me with the premium content.

Still, what about the save data? Even if I can't get it back, why has it disappeared?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you check and see if you have the premium content? Sadly when save games go missing, there is little we can do to recover them.

Soundscape
Soundscape
3 posts
Nomad

Yup, the premium content is active again, thank you!

I knew that getting my save data back was a stretch, so no worries!

Thanks for the help!

Lakster99
Lakster99
1 posts
Farmer

I would like to ask you, if you when you will buy premium content on Kingdom Rush, will it count also on the other games as premium content that will unlock you some cool items? Will it be like you bought a premium account?

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Pretty sure that isn't how it is.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I would like to ask you, if you when you will buy premium content on Kingdom Rush, will it count also on the other games as premium content that will unlock you some cool items? Will it be like you bought a premium account?

The purchase of premium content in one game does not overlap with the premium content of any other game. Also, as far as I know, purchasing premium content in a game from a certain developer does not affect any other premium content in another game from the same same developer.
That said! You could always try contacting the devs of your favourite game and ask if they'd ever consider doing something like that in the future.
nickriver9ff
nickriver9ff
1 posts
Nomad

Hi!

When i click "Get it now" in "Premium Content" menu ingame appears a new tab but i can't see anything on this page. I see the source code for this page and i see the source but doesn't appears the contetn on the order tab.
I disable popup killer programs and i try two different PC's and browsers.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

GAMERSUDEEP
GAMERSUDEEP
2 posts
Peasant

i want yo buy the premium contest but i dont know how to buy

Showing 1-8 of 8