ForumsThe TavernThings You Hate and Things You Like.

3 2255
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Hey guys! Everybody has dislikes and likes, and this is the thread to share 'em. Share you worst fears, or the things you love the most about life. Or maybe just share what you dislike about oranges or something. Let me make a list of mine, to start.

Hate: Big Spiders, Unequal Treatment, Setting Bad Examples for Younger People,
Dislikes: Public Toilets, Drinking Milk with Ice, Water Bottles, Heights

Loves: Life, Family, Kiwis, Armor Games

So what do you guys like or dislike, love or hate?

• 3 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Hate: Phony people, people who do good and make a big scene about it, people who break promises, unloyal people.

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

I like food. Music. Internet. Fire Emblem. Various video games. Languages.
I don't hate anything really, but I don't like a lot of things. I'm not a huge fan of the color purple. I don't like close minded people very much I guess. I would say I dislike liars and cheaters and all other forms of mean-ness but I can control whether or not they are in my life, and I tend to cut those people out of it. But I enjoy having the occasional emotional rollercoaster with people. It keeps you on your toes, emotion wise.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hates: Couples making out in a roller coaster line(quite rude), rootbeer, birthday parties with kids who want to wrestle with the oldest kid(me), people spilling coffee on me(I discovered this today)

Likes: ArmorGames, people that joke around but are still focused on the task at hand, my random pick up lines that come out of nowhere

Loves: Storm's sister Aggs.

Showing 1-3 of 3