ForumsThe TavernTell me a story

6 2149
DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

I could use a good story or two right about now. If this gets enough hits, I might even tell a story of my own. NOTE: The story doesn't have to be true, but it does have to make sense. No one likes to read a story and then be confuzzled. No one.

• 6 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

This should be in AMW.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Sorry, still new to the site.

Lolpopop111
Lolpopop111
16 posts
Farmer

What is AMW? (also new)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

AMW is this section of the site. It's where art and poetry coincide in the site. AMW just stands for Art, Music, and Writing.

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

No stories yet? Well, i have to tell you one myself then...

I looked through the scope on my rifle and then aimed it down at the flesh-eating dead. One by one, i shot them off. I were pretty lucky that i had found an abandoned gun shop. If it wasnât for the shop i wouldâve been dead. I stared down at the slow and hungry zombies. Their eyes were stained with white and red; the two colors i now have grown to hate. I thought back to three weeks ago; how the world seemed so prefect back then.

The virus stared three weeks ago. The world didnât know what it was at first. I were just out of high school. I had a life ahead of me, but it was all snatched away by those undead *******s. I shot another one in anger. The virus took my boyfriend, best friends, and family. I had to shoot them, or else I wouldâve been turned or eaten alive. I have changed this past three weeks, and you had learned to survive.

I reloaded my rifle and started to shoot some more of the undead. I looked around at the empty city. Itâs hard to believe that it was New York is now filled with zombies.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Do you mean fictional stories? If you do, then I'll move it to AMW. If you mean real accounts, then I guess I'll leave it here.

Showing 1-6 of 6