ForumsThe TavernSuperman Made Real

22 6878
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

What if Superman became real today? How do you think society would act? What would be your reaction? What things in the world would change do you think? Would the Government fear him? Or try and make him an ally?

• 22 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

There is no war with Iran.

Iran, Iraq. I don't know. And I have never cared to know. Thats all I need to say.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Iran, Iraq. I don't know. And I have never cared to know. Thats all I need to say.

But you must care! As long as you live in 'Murica that is. Patriotism! *

*Sarcasm if you didn't quite get it.*
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

'Murica

How are you supposed to pronounce that anyway? I can see "Merica", but 'Murica? Maybe I'm just stupid.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

How are you supposed to pronounce that anyway? I can see "Merica", but 'Murica? Maybe I'm just stupid.

Not really sure. I didn't make it that way in the first place. Apparently, this was how it came to be, but I'm not sure on it's accuracy. Nevertheless, I'm using 'Murica.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I use the 'Murica to also mock the obese issue we have

http://collegetimes.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Meanwhile+in+Murica+_062f93860376eea9654d7c1a8db8eb13.jpg

But of course, being America isn't all that bad

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Cap+n+Murica_20269a_4210898.jpg

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

..........Callous attitude. Doesn't help with the stereotypes mate....
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

If superman were real, hopefully we'd convince him to use his powers for something actually useful, like space exploration. I mean, we could get him to go out and fetch mineral rich asteroids/meteors (I can never remember the difference but clearly you know what I'm talking about), and bring it back to earth. Or perhaps getting him to turn a dynamo and create unlimited energy for the world.

Showing 16-22 of 22