ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThis is the time to live it.

1 3753
drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Ahh, how i love the summer air, in this dark, cold, cell. Many people. incluing my own family, have asked what happened. To all of them, i tell my story, but only now, i know that i must publish it, for all to learn from, and all to experience the pain.

• 1 Reply
drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

I had just turned 18. My life was just getting started, my girlfriend and I were going to move in together, and everything was going swell. I had a job at the town gas station, i was earning minimum wage for a while, so i called up my old buddy who owed me a favor, as it turned out, he was good friends with the owner of the gas station, so he got me a better paying position, and i was finally out of the graveyard shift. My daily plan went like this, Wake up at 7 am, eat breakfast, kiss my girlfriend and leave for work, go home, eat dinner, go to bed. Every day, week after week, month after month. But one day, in the middle of summer, me and my girlfriend Jane, had to go to my aunts birthday. My aunt was a strange women, when i was young, she would show up at random times, yelling at my mom, one time she even bit my dad, my mom wanted to put my aunt in the nut house but her husband got a court order to prevent it. Eventually they moved into a house in the woods, no-one has seen my aunt in YEARS. But, i randomly got a letter in the mail from my aunt inviting me to her birthday party, i would never forget her hand writing, and i just knew, that she wrote this, so me and my girl friend packed a day's worth of supplies, and drove the car towards the return address on the letter.

Showing 1-1 of 1