Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Colony Tournament 2013

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 11:48pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Chess I've seen many tourney's go up in flames, but I'll try even if the chances are slim.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 3:00am

Clausse

Clausse

67 posts

Well im in and i think 1v1 is better indeed if not enough players though i think we should wait untill we know how much players we have cause a 2v2 tourney if more fun scince u'll get teamwork and stuff

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 3:27am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

370 posts

I shall join. I think we should do 1 vs 1 because your ally may get afk (very common for me).

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 7:07am

alpha2122

alpha2122

2 posts

up for it i have an 720 HD recorder and an good comp that i wont really lagg. also can u tell us when it will start?

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 8:27am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Considering that there hasn't really been a 2v2 tournament that has worked out yet, I really think 1v1 would be the better option.

And I also think the tourney should probably be started as quickly as possible. We don't want this is get carried over into the school year, because that would basically be an instant death wish for it. Also, I think less players will pull a no-show if they have a smaller gap between when they sign up and when they have to play their match. That doesn't mean to rush sign-ups or anything, but I don't want to wait until August to start the matches.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:40am

Masterofcolony12

Masterofcolony12

6 posts

2v2 tourneys -_- u probably lose from ur partner

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:58am

RAZIYAN

RAZIYAN

1 post

that sounds preety good but we need people who will only be organizers and wont take part. coz the selected one will watch while other 2 fight. no glitch fair fight. sounds good?

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 1:16pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

So can we agree, 1v1 Normal? No glitch! Sign-ups asap?

i think we should wait untill we know how much players we have cause a 2v2 tourney if more fun

Hate to be totally against what you just said, but 2v2 tourneys are just way too hard to organize and there is a shortage of players since the game is, what 4 years old now? I mean if you wanted a 2v2 tourney a year in, you might have had a chance, but there was one and that got shot down by no shows.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 1:25pm

ryanburke52

ryanburke52

3 posts

I think a 2 v. 2 would work a lot better, and I would be willing to help set the whole thing up. We should start a sign up (thread?) somewhere.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 1:25pm

Masterofcolony12

Masterofcolony12

6 posts

i hope it works and i hope it attracts more players because im sick of playing vs cpus

Reply to Colony Tournament 2013

You must be logged in to post a reply!