ForumsGamesXbox one backs out and allows trade-in games

29 5159
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

After realizing that what they've already announced to the world was stupid, Microsoft changed their plans and now allow trade-in games.

• 29 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Site is satire, aka that's not real. It's just what the author thinks what Don Mattrick is thinking.
Hence the reason for the word "supposed".

Nah..he probably does
You're so nice pang, or is your name Ping now?

~~~Darth Caedus
De_layaan
De_layaan
12 posts
Nomad

My friends , it still sucks

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

My friends , it still sucks
Reported.
I'm gonna buy the Xbox one, but not the PS4. I always liked Nintendo's and Microsoft exclusives, so I'm sticking with the systems. Also, I'm very familiar with their design. Aside from my WiiU, I play my Xbox360 the most, and PS3 the least. What I'm trying to say is stupid comments like that should be kept to yourself. This is a thread for debate, not throwing stupid comments of opinion.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Reported.
I'm gonna buy the Xbox one, but not the PS4. I always liked Nintendo's and Microsoft exclusives, so I'm sticking with the systems. Also, I'm very familiar with their design. Aside from my WiiU, I play my Xbox360 the most, and PS3 the least. What I'm trying to say is stupid comments like that should be kept to yourself. This is a thread for debate, not throwing stupid comments of opinion.

Why can't you quote like a normal person, the italics make it harder to determine quote from post.

And why should he be reported for stating an opinion, you just did the same, so should we report you?

You also added personal attacks against the previous poster, calling his comment "stupid", which implies that he is stupid.

Xbone has more expensive mp, halo, and every other game made for console.

PS4 has less expensive mp, no halo, and every other game made for console (except exclusives)

PS4 I CHOOSE YOU (if I ever quit pc that is)

~~~Darth Caedus
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

PS4 I CHOOSE YOU (if I ever quit pc that is)

Agreed. Not only because of the less expensive-ness, but the exclusives are better. Xbox has halo and gears. Halo is made my bungie. Bungie made a deal with Sony, which is why Destiny is getting extra content on ps4. So, halo could very possibly come to ps4. And gears is meh. Against kilzone, infamous, uncharted and friends? Not a chance.
AskReddit
AskReddit
5 posts
Nomad

Agreed. Not only because of the less expensive-ness, but the exclusives are better. Xbox has halo and gears. Halo is made my bungie. Bungie made a deal with Sony, which is why Destiny is getting extra content on ps4. So, halo could very possibly come to ps4. And gears is meh. Against kilzone, infamous, uncharted and friends? Not a chance.

The Halo franchise is owned by Microsoft. Even if bungie were still making the game (which they are not) then they would not have any rights to put that game on any console other than the Xbox.

I do agree with you about PS exclusives though. I find Xbox exclusives to usually be kind of lacking. However, now that they've announced Killer Instinct as a exclusive for the Xbone...
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

now that they've announced Killer Instinct as a exclusive for the Xbone...

Yeah, as a free-to-play game where you have to buy every character (except one) seperately.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Bungie quit halo with reach, 343 now has exclusive hold over it.

Why would anyone care about a pay-to-win game being released as a launch game?

~~~Darth Caedus

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

And why should he be reported for stating an opinion, you just did the same, so should we report you?
He flat out insulted it.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

He flat out insulted it.

Oh no! Let's hope the inanimate object doesn't sue him for slander.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

He flat out insulted it.

Oh my god! He just expressed an opinion on the internet! Call the news stations!

yeah no.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Microsoft saw they were screwing the pooch and unscrewed it. Big whoop. Their console still has worse indie support, worse hardware, unattractive exclusives and a higher price point, which are what made it a less attractive option to me in the first place. I must say the PS4 is looking to be far and away the better option right now.

Showing 16-27 of 29