ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow Do You Defeat Lord Takeshi on Sinjid? Tips please.

12 14373
pardonmeifarted
pardonmeifarted
1 posts
Nomad

Lord Takeshi pretty much ruins the whole game. He regenerates too quickly and always stuns you with his poison. Please give me tips on how to defeat him, like what class, weapon or skill to use. Thank you.

• 12 Replies
dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

really?
Well I used assassin.
I used a stun star with a stun hit to get him lower.
my weapon I think was an emerald spear. or that might've been later.
And get a lot of gold so you can upgrade your weapon to Transcendent Quality.
Right now I'm at Lady Shori, my weapons now would be
Brutal Charge - Transcendet Quality
Cruel Helmet - Paragon Quality
Ethereal Grips - Excellent Quality
Pear Armor - Good Quality
Samurai's Leggings - Excellent Quality
Naga Eye - Good Quality
Honored Sabatons - Good Quality
P.S. my weapon damage does: 136 dm.

tohnicholas
tohnicholas
126 posts
Jester

When he's charging up his poison attack, make sure you run far away form it, don't care about his regeneration. You shouldn't have a problem with this. Maybe you need a faster computer? I had a very slow computer which caused Takeshi to regenerate a lot quicker, but it was only after I got myself a new one did I manage to win.

supmane
supmane
2 posts
Peasant

I am stuck too I have the Ice transcendent frost chest plate and other stuff but I am stuck

darkranger43
darkranger43
5 posts
Scribe

For warrior class, use Doom Blade to slow his healing and Blade Storm to take his health down. Use the Slam attack to disrupt his poison cloud spell. Also, make sure you have a weapon that does lots of damage.

brambleclaw72
brambleclaw72
1 posts
Nomad

I can beat his poison clouds but his regeneration! Even with emerald spear that does 84 damage on easy. (I know I suck) and when I try to keep pressure on him like the game says lets just say his poison doesn't exactly help. Please help me,S.O.S, I'm stuck!

CDXHunter
CDXHunter
1 posts
Peasant

Kinda just have to farm him out. I'm on Warrior Class and it's not any easier. Blade Storm is the best way to hack him to pieces. It's impossible to attack him up close because he stuns you and gets you stuck in a poison cloud. I'd prefer the third class, Shaman I think.

Swansea_BG
Swansea_BG
3 posts
Templar

blade storm is a weak weapon

ferdthecool1
ferdthecool1
10 posts
Jester

Shaman is impossible, I have hit him time and again, I just get stunned up close and the ranged attacks are not strong enough.

MasterofEgg
MasterofEgg
4 posts
Shepherd

I used the priest the first time on the hard, it was very easy all I needed was just cast shadow lock and shoot as fast as possible ice spikes and shadow bolts, besides casting shadow guardians, the second time I used a warrior and it was only Give the "stun crit combo", he faints with the kick after charge just after giving a common blow and then charge again and finally normal attack 3x along with enrage, with assasin was a true hell and the hunter... i dont know i dont have money.

Deepankar_5954
Deepankar_5954
1 posts
Nomad

To defeat lord takeshi by priest first use mind strike second ghost shuriken then shadow lock use these techniques to defeat takeshi only for preist

panosgreek48
panosgreek48
1 posts
Farmer

Im...Kinda stuck too...I need some help...I always get him in half health and then my focus rans out and he regenerates his health.-. its **** hard!

shiftlessPagan
shiftlessPagan
1 posts
Nomad

I just cannot figure it out, I'm playing priest but it's impossible. My focus regens way too slowly to deal any damage to him, by the time my focus has regened enough for another shadow bolt he's already back up to full hp. And melee is a pointless endeavour since he deals too much damage up close and I can only get like 75 damage with a crit.

Showing 1-12 of 12