ForumsThe TavernPicking your nose

24 5815
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Everybody does it, and a lot of people like to deny it. So I felt like making a thread about it. Now what we are going to say in this thread, I have no idea. Maybe you have a weird story about it. Maybe you just want to talk about how big the gunk you pulled out of your nose was. Maybe you want to deny that you ever picked your nose. Just talk about your nose and its pickings, and you'll be fine.

• 24 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What? Eww. Why would I... wait a minute, do you pick your nose, Storm?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

*picks nose and wipes it on R2* Why would you say that?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm the greatest nose picker of all time.

Jus' saying

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I'm the greatest nose picker of all time.

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.

I, too, engage in the activity of nose picking. I detach my human nose from my face using a sharp item, and I eat the flesh and cartilage of my nose. I usually wait a few months for some stub of my nose to grow back, and I cut it off again and consume the flesh, like picking fresh berries off a tree.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I like to pick my nose, rub it onto a tissue, throw it away, and wash my hands.

Viola! A picked nose and clean hands to boot!

I eat the flesh and cartilage of my nose.

Ew, who eats nosepick!
caiteyd13
caiteyd13
40 posts
Nomad

This is disgusting

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

This is disgusting

dealwithit.gif
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

dealwithit.gif

Yes pang.

http://www.troll.me/images/unhelpful-high-school-teacher/i-agree.jpg
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

GandalftheGrey: Picking the nose since the age of four. I enjoy the constant activity of picking noses. Have a solid booger to remove? Why not nose pick it and rub it under a chair. I have enough boogers I rubbed on to a chair/cupboard/thing that I could have a giant collection of it.

Ew, who eats nosepick!

I don't always eat nosepick, but when I do, it's liquid and drains to my mouth.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Kaaay. I have said this before, but I'm cereal now. Weirdest thread. Ever. Of all time.
I picked this nose instead of that nose. This one is better looking, so I picked it. The other one was ugly. That is why I have this nose. Because I picked it.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Kaaay. I have said this before, but I'm cereal now. Weirdest thread. Ever. Of all time.

What's weird? The fact that we pick our nose, or the fact that we are sharing that we all do a common and human thing? Are you saying you've never once touched your nostril? Even as a child? I don't see what's the problem with a little mucus on your finger that can be easily washed off.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I've only picked my nose once in my life... Then it started bleeding and scared me half to death.

Also, my sister used to pick her nose all the time, but she was wiping the boogers on the wall. She got in huge trouble for that, so why would I take the same path?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I pity the foo who picks his nose in front of me.

I've never picked my nose, never will. Just that simple.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Weirdest thread. Ever. Of all time.

I don't know. The one about peeing in the shower was pretty weird.

But in all honesty I used to have a big problem with picking my nose, but then I stopped and I don't remember the last time I picked my nose. Probably 5-6 years ago... *proceeds to pull a monster booger out of nose and wipes it under the chair*
Yeah I don't remember the last time I picked my nose.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Viola! A picked nose and clean hands to boot!

Do you pick your nose with a viola? Never heard of that before. I should try it out sometime.

I hate in the winter when my nose kills me from all the dryness. Really, it just looks like I've got Me-mow up my nose and I'm trying not to kill myself while removing him.
Showing 1-15 of 24