ForumsGames[Answered] Finding a game.

4 1759
georgeshadow
georgeshadow
6 posts
Nomad

Is there any way to se all games i have rated? Because i have played a game so long time ago. It's rating was not low. I just want to play this game again. I have tried to view ALL games on this site after trying to find it by tags. All that i remember is a genre and visual graphics. I rate all games i play.

• 4 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You can see all the games featured on this website by clicking the "All" category option at the top. But besides that, you can also post as much information you can remember about this game in this thread and we can help you track it down! Just make sure you write down everything you know/remember, no matter how small or insignificant it may be, ok? =)

georgeshadow
georgeshadow
6 posts
Nomad

I.. I have viewed all games today. (about 3000 games) http://armorgames.com/category/all

Of course i did not launch all of them. Ok.. I don't know even why i want to play this game again
The first thing is that it was fighting game (as i can remember there were girls)
The second thing i can remember that last opponent was a white girl (which can attack with a coloumn of light)
The third thing is that you are able to change difficulty.
As i remember if you're playing that white girl, last boss will not appear.

Is there a chance this game was deleted from this site? I think it had not reasons for that. And that game was not bad.

georgeshadow
georgeshadow
6 posts
Nomad

So...? Any Ideas?

georgeshadow
georgeshadow
6 posts
Nomad

I found it on newgrounds.com. I wonder why this game was deleted from this site. The game is Powerpuff girls, battle in megaville. On that site game has 4/5 rating.

Showing 1-4 of 4