ForumsForum GamesPirate RPG

60 9530
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

You are the captain of a well... It floats. our goal is to become the best pirate in the ocean! You start in the Caribbeans, and can eventually lead your hordes to Britain itself. Or you could become a mercenary force and take out the pirates, and other ships, and gain a fortune so great that you live the wealthy life style in Capitol cities, and live like a king.

Character Sheet
Name:
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking* (As the game progresses you will get more ships, and a list of the ships from British/French/Spains ships)
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol (As you advance your personal Inventory will get special things such as armored boots, and favorite loots)
Loot This is your total amount of loot on board ships, being carried, and in any secret hideouts that you have This includes money)
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break. (This shows your personal and what they are doing)

As the game advances everything will be explained these are just summaries of the things. Any confusion just ask, and ill clear it out i hope this will be a fun game, and not a waste of time on my part.

• 60 Replies
HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name:Captain Jake Pidgeon
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol
Loot:
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking
Loot:
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break.

you start in the small town of Rock. Rock has a tavern, a store, and a small docks that has a small boat building practice.

A man comes up to go, and says see that merchant ship over there? It has no guards. I recommend you try and do something about it.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Name: Captain Jack Swagger
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking*
Loot:

You start in the Coastal town of Hebesemo. Here theres a Tavern, a Fine dock, a mining area, and of course a masterful ship building location backed by a beautiful forest of oaks

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking*
Loot:
Personal: 2/2 in dock 0/2 raiding 0/2 on ship 0/2 guarding hideout 0/2 on break.

You find one person to join you, seeing as how hes young he didn't know any better. You go to the miners, and ask if he needed anything delivered he said yes, and to be careful its valuable he hands you a small long chest filled with something heavy

(I'm just going to have you do those things

I think i made the personal sheet un explained to much

the 1/# indicates what the person is doing, and the #/1 indicates your total number of people

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Loot:

Promise the bloke five percent of what I steal If he keeps watch, and hop aboard the merchant ship to plunder away.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

He says okay, when you get on all you see is 1 guard asleep, and a nice 3 chests filled with what you can only assume to be tea.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Loot:

Attempt to silently dispatch the sleeping guard, so I can haul off the chests without disturbance.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

You simply walk up, and stab the guard in the face with your sword. All the loot is yours

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Loot:

I pitch my lackey a portion of whatever was in those chests, probably tea, and tell him to bugger off, while I head to sell my newly procured merchandise.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Pete Ivorytails
Loot:

Requesting permission to join sir!

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

He says to the city of Boston in the new colonies of Britain, and that you will be given 20 gold coins.

Loot:

You get into the market, and the people there mistake you for that merchant. You get in there, and people ask the merchandise?

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Loot:

I stand on a nearby table calling the attention of the consumers, and begin my sales pitch.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I have traveled the world in search of the finest products from the most exotic locations! On my last journey to the far east, a land shrouded in mystery, I met man whose fine teas are revered to grant everlastin' life! Today I bring to you his gifts of immortality at a meager price! To miss this opportunity would be cheatin' yerself out of life! Supplies are limited, all purchases are non-refundable."

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol, 20 golden coints
Loot:
Personal: 2/2 in dock 0/2 raiding 0/2 on ship 0/2 guarding hideout 0/2 on break.

Your small ship can't reach Boston for 128 days. Traveling through shallow areas, and waiting for storms to clear. Are you sure?

Loot: 3 boxes of assumed tea (Small, long)

A man walks up, and offers you 30 gold coins for each chest

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol, 20 golden coints
Loot:

You set sail! (Now when not playing I'll have time pass)

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Loot: 3 boxes of assumed tea (Small, long)

"You insult me my friend. I'll sell ya two for 75 pieces, but that's the best I can do"

Showing 1-15 of 60