ForumsNews and FeedbackTHE MMO PICTURES (side of homepage and the icon)

15 6063
DFBlocks
DFBlocks
19 posts
Peasant

I'm mad at armor games for letting inapporoit to little kid pictures on the website.
Do you think it will make the game better?
Do you say. "If you pay us what ever amount of money we can though a inaporoit picture on home page?"
I think armor games can do better than this.
Come on armor games.

• 15 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

How 'little' would those kids be in your opinion? And which game advertisements are you referring to exactly? =)

meed1
meed1
28 posts
Peasant

Ah, this discussion was already talked through on this topic over here a few days ago. [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11670994/advertisements-are-overly-exaggerated-on-ag]

Ferret already agreed to bring it up with someone, but you can add your opinion too.

DFBlocks
DFBlocks
19 posts
Peasant

Little non corpuport if not coroped by this generation as in 11 year olds. I think it encouages the wrong things in kids 11 younger and mabye mabye older.

DFBlocks
DFBlocks
19 posts
Peasant

And by coroped i mean kids that arnt the best in way of society (IK i have horrible spelling) that already thinking the wrong way 11 year olds should think.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This a 13 and over website. Are you 11? If so, you shouldn't be experiencing that.

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

He has got a point though - most MMOs feature scantily clad or leather/latex-clad females, exhibiting "slightly unnatural" bust sizes. To be honest, the first few girls provided me with a laugh. However, for how long can you laugh at the same joke ? It gets boring, then tiring and finally gruelling. Finally it goes all the way to adblock.

DFBlocks
DFBlocks
19 posts
Peasant

Ok Ferret lets say in 13 now is a bunch of inapporoit picture rated pg 13 or pg 13 (if you are wanted to be inapporoit) If this site is Pg 13 keep it apporoit.
(ik my spelling but im only 11)

DFBlocks
DFBlocks
19 posts
Peasant

Ok i been looking at the Rules and Guildlines
- Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work, and remember that kids visit the web site.
Plz remove the pictures

DFBlocks
DFBlocks
19 posts
Peasant

Oh and Ferret you say 13 year olds should be exparencing "That"

Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

Yeah, while blocking the ads is a solution from our end, it leads to AG not getting the ad money they are aiming for. I think that finding higher quality ads that don't rely on boobs to sell an unrelated game would be beneficial to the site.

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

Amarantamin: That would be the best option. However, I believe that the people responsible for these MMOs seem to have a slightly different mindset. The issue with the "generic" nature of the majority of MMOs on AG can serve as further evidence.

As for any action on ArmorGames' part, I would think it might be a 'showcase us and get money or GTFO' arrangement. That would, by the way, explain why there are no rankings for MMOs.

Personally, I'd rather AG simply dropped the whole MMO section and focus on what always has been our strongest point - fun little games, the likes of KR etc.

Cheers,
Aenye

meed1
meed1
28 posts
Peasant

Personally, I'd rather AG simply dropped the whole MMO section and focus on what always has been our strongest point - fun little games, the likes of KR etc.

At first I didn't care that the MMO games were there, I even played one or two of them.

But now, with the horrible impact the Ads for them are having, I tend to agree with you.
Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

The games are mildly irksome, they come in large quantities with low quality. But, they can be ignored.

The ads for them however, are ridiculous.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well... Even though this IS a 13+ site, many ads I have seen specify that the games being advertised are 18+. But an ad is an ad and if AG is to remain free the ads will stay. However, it's not a big problem/bother. If you really don't like them then just refresh a couple times to get a new set.

~Dapro

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you guys do me a favor, when you mention ads your upset about... Include pictures? I can't do anything about it if you don't show me what you mean.

Further, you need to understand that we let ad companies run on our website. This means we don't actually check each ad on our website, it wouldn't be humanly possible. But we can take action if we see something unagreeable... so YES! Pictures!

Showing 1-15 of 15