ForumsArt, Music, and Writingpang's miscellaneous stuff II

28 11199
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So I've requested to have my old thread locked..reason? Certain works I wish to become disassociated with and the thread itself seems to have just become a jumbled mess.

Anyways..I a forewarning..I shall mostly just be posting poetry within this thread. If I fell fancy, maybe a short story or something..but probably not. Mostly, I really want to find my niche in the writing world..find what aspect of poetry/writing I fit into really well (i.e. Moon and her yin-yang, Emp and his dark works, etc.)

Feedback of any kind is very welcomed.

• 28 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Wow pang nice creepy factor~

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Here we go again, another speech from her. Every single day, every single ****ing day, I have to deal with one. I get it...I GET IT! Please, just please shut up, just let me have one day without the stress!!

I understand all of this...I really do..I just want to not have this ****ing stress for one day..that is all I ****ing ask..but no, NO! That is apparently far to much to ask..oh nononononono why would anyone want that! That is just silly! Stress stress stress stress stress that is all anyone would ever want! ahahahahahaha!!

But dear ****ing god..she is still going..and I can't take it. I can't ****ING TAKE IT! Just please...shut up! SHUT UP! Please just stop talking already! Leave me alone..just go away and LEAVE ME ALONE!

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

"****ING SHUT UP!!!!"

..She...she finally stopped..it's finally quiet..but..

no...no..please no I'm sorry..please..no no no no this can't be happening no...please I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry imsorry imsorry 'msorry 'msorry oh god please please god please oh god please no no no

It's ok..it's ok..she'll wake up soon. Just..just need to wipe the blood off...and she'll be fine! It...it's only a scratch ahahaha yeah..yeah only a scratch! She'll get up...give me another speech..and I'll be good and listen..I'll listen to the whole thing and not say a word..and then everything will be fine!

Please..please get up...I won't do it again..I promise...please mom..I love you..

[Note: cursing is for story purposes. Not based on actual events, adurr]

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

BAHAHAHA!!! I can't help but laugh! That's the funniest thing I've read all yaer.... I can't evne type from the tares in my eyes!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Glad it made you laugh...saying as how it isn't supposed to be a funny piece

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

On top of that.....my mom's been dead for 3 weeks now[i]

Is that true, or part of the story? If it was true, man, I'm sorry.

Hope you reply that it was'nt true coz I cant imagine a life without my mother.

Although I have the same problem, she wont shut up :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Is that true, or part of the story? If it was true, man, I'm sorry.

Don't fret..'tis just a part of the story. My mom is alive and well!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Glad it made you laugh...saying as how it isn't supposed to be a funny piece

That, pang ol' buddy, was my honest reaction. I mean, all I could picture was this standing there, and his Mom yammering on and on over meaningless stuff, and then the kid all of a sudden went into a hulk rage and killed his Mom over nothing. Then the reaction really sealed it... "It's only a scratch, haha."

The kid transformed from a complaining average teenager (who else would complaining about their parents so much?) with average-below average intelligence to the mind and reasoning of a five year old. It's just unbelievable.

When you picture it in your mind like me, you can't help but laugh. No offense intended, but make it more sad and heart wrenching next time.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Hm... I like that second story. It peers into the mind of a stressed and slightly insane individual, whom kills his own mother but denies it and expresses that even though he felt annoyed by her, he still loved her.

I like it due to the unique perspective of the person, for this was all of the dialogue inside his mind. Although, if there was something that was (slightly) lacking was the thought transition from "oh god please no" to "it's ok... it's ok", but otherwise, a good little short story.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The kid transformed from a complaining average teenager (who else would complaining about their parents so much?) with average-below average intelligence to the mind and reasoning of a five year old. It's just unbelievable.

You have obviously never been under enormous stress and have a panic attack, I'm assuming?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You have obviously never been under enormous stress and have a panic attack, I'm assuming?

I guess I've had a few panic attacks over my time, and I'm under enormous stress pretty much everyday. Don't get upset. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but that was my honest opinion.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I guess I've had a few panic attacks over my time, and I'm under enormous stress pretty much everyday. Don't get upset. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but that was my honest opinion.

I'm not upset >_> just a bit defensive about my work getting laughed at. Ah well. Live and let live.
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Here we go again, another speech from her. Every single day, every single ****ing day, I have to deal with one. I get it...I GET IT! Please, just please shut up, just let me have one day without the stress!!

I understand all of this...I really do..I just want to not have this ****ing stress for one day..that is all I ****ing ask..but no, NO! That is apparently far to much to ask..oh nononononono why would anyone want that! That is just silly! Stress stress stress stress stress that is all anyone would ever want! ahahahahahaha!!

But dear ****ing god..she is still going..and I can't take it. I can't ****ING TAKE IT! Just please...shut up! SHUT UP! Please just stop talking already! Leave me alone..just go away and LEAVE ME ALONE!

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

"****ING SHUT UP!!!!"

..She...she finally stopped..it's finally quiet..but..

no...no..please no I'm sorry..please..no no no no this can't be happening no...please I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry imsorry imsorry 'msorry 'msorry oh god please please god please oh god please no no no

It's ok..it's ok..she'll wake up soon. Just..just need to wipe the blood off...and she'll be fine! It...it's only a scratch ahahaha yeah..yeah only a scratch! She'll get up...give me another speech..and I'll be good and listen..I'll listen to the whole thing and not say a word..and then everything will be fine!

Please..please get up...I won't do it again..I promise...please mom..I love you..

[Note: cursing is for story purposes. Not based on actual events, adurr]

Until I read the last line I thought it was a wife hovering over her husband and nagging him. Could work either way I suppose. It's a great portrayal of how someone feels while being lectured.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So Frank wanted me to tell him a scary story because he couldn't sleep...from what he says it genuinely scared him. Let's see what you all think! =O

The format will be odd..maybe even seeming poetic-esque in nature, but this is no poem. Just that way for emphasis.

-----

Alone, in the desolate room on the far end of the house she sat.
Abandoned, the look in her eyes, like the status of the house.
She knew what she had done...but she couldn't accept the reality of it. Who could, anyways?
After seeing him hit the ground, she couldn't help but run...

She had an odd feeling about the house when she first discovered it, but after staying in it for some time she has come to accept it.
She knew if anyone found her in here she would be sent to a mental ward for even considering staying in it, what with most of the rooms being stained with blood and idle scratch marks scattered around
but after what she had done...what she ran from without contacting anyone...a mental ward would be the least of her worries...

In fact, even if-"Creak"

Her head shut up.

This sound was a completely unfamiliar one in this house..spare for when she was walking through it.

Walking through it...

She knew it...it seemed impossible and imporbable, but she knew it.

The scraping only further instilled her fear.

Slowly it moved about the house...but louder it grew.

She ran to the door, hoping it wasn't anywhere near it so she could bolt out of the house.
she trembled while grabbing the handle, she could still hear it moving, but it didn't sound too close...

she began to turn..but the sound
the sound stopped
but it wasn't even that close
this was her chance
open the door and run
all she had to do
she swung the door open...

BUT THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT!!

Showing 16-28 of 28