ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDrago9292's Mystical, Whimsical, Awesometisical, short story corner.

5 4336
drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Now, with this thread, I will put ALL of my short stories in here. (Because i can never manage to continue a story for long, i will just make short stories.
Some people will be happy with this change of mine (none because no-one likes my writing... im sad) ANYWAYS... Here's my first story

"PLEASE STOP IT!" Pleaded Greg.
Jaren replied with a grunt and a few more punches.
After about 5 minutes, Jaren gave a final kick into Greg's gut, and walked off.
Moment passed...Greg lied still... Minutes passed...Greg lied still... Hours passed... Greg lied still... After much time passed, an ambulance was taking Greg to the hospital. The next day Greg was in another vehicle. This one heading for the morgue...

• 5 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

This isn't so much a short story as it is a summary.
Well it is very short but it is the shortest of short stories I have ever seen.

Writing something longer won't just all come to you in one sitting. It takes discipline and time to put ideas into words. And even more time to put words into stories that are actually good.

I would say I liked it, but there isn't much to appreciate. I've seen some AG bio's longer than this..

Make it have some sort of STORY instead of just a quick scene.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I would say I liked it, but there isn't much to appreciate. I've seen some AG bio's longer than this..

=D

Anyways..Moon did a fair job. My input..you do quite well with those mysterious "Notes" stories (the one with the testing)..try doing some more of those..but build it into an actual story
drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Correction, i didnt mean to say here is my first story, i meant to say, this is the first PART of this first short story :P

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

PHEW well then I look forward to seeing more, soon!

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Sorry i left for so long -_- I had to go somewhere (which i will not share for fear of being hunted down) and offer some assistance to a town that got dammaged or something like that so. Yep.

Greg's mother, Julie, had never thought of this happening this to her, like most people, she just assumed that it would always happen to someone else. When it DID happen to her, she just sobbed. She always thought that this kind of thing would be a relief but she just sobbed...

Julie was always a religious person, and she knew that the bible spoke of an eye for an eye but, she didn't want to leave the whole world blind, so she just kept to herself, but as we all know, bottling up emotions can only turn innocence into evil, good into bad, heaven into hell. One day, after her usual hour of crying in the morning, Julie went out for coffee and tried to shake off her sadness. It was raining outside so when Julie finally got inside the coffee house, her clothes and herself, were soaked. So, she headed for the bathroom and grabbed some paper towels to dry herself off, she dried as much as she could and just left the room. On her way out she bumped into someone, Julie apologised, embarrassed. The man assured her that it was ok, and went on to tell her his name was Ron, but most people just called him Spyder.
Julie asked Ron, "Why do people call you Spyder?"
Ron gave a small laugh and replied "Well, when I was a kid, I always had this weird fascination with spiders. Just the way that they walked and looked and how they made almost no sounds, just seemed to so cool to me. I had no idea why they were so interesting to me, after graduating from highschool, i decided to get a job that involved spiders, but, to my dissapointment, it was a small job market."

Showing 1-5 of 5