ForumsWEPRTributes for Harry Potter

14 2670
PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

The 18-year-old was stabbed outside a bar in Sidcup, south-east London, last month. He played wizard Marcus Belby in the forthcoming film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Do you think it was necessary?

• 14 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Are you saying do you think it was necessary to stab someone? I don't think it is ever ok to stab someone, unless you are being lethally threatened by someone or something.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Is it necessary? I don't believe anybody getting stabbed is necessary, but that's just me. Also, do you know if he died or was he just stabbed?

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

No, I am saying that it wasn't necessary to do it. I was just wondering why do you people think he did it. Sorry, it came out wrong.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

I heard that he was just trying to defend a friend in a fight and got stabbed so it wasn't a targeted attack it was just a coincident in a way.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

The 18-year-old was stabbed outside a bar in Sidcup, south-east London, last month. He played wizard Marcus Belby in the forthcoming film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Do you think it was necessary?

you say he got stabbed? OMG my grandpa looks like him well as he was young
PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

He did die, it was outside of Sidcup London.

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

No, this is the site I got it from. So you guys can read up about it here.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/search/display.var.2364483.0.tributes_for_harry_potter_actor_at_service.php

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Awesome. They didn't finish all the movies did they?? Life w/o that accursed series would be amazing....not to say its not sad that he died...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

it was just a coincident in a way.

Not really, if you have a knife going to stab someone, it is not a coincidence that you stabbed them. Perhaps it was an accident, because he meant to stab someone else. But not a coincidence.
PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

Well, Carlie. The could have pretended that it was a coincidence, or an accident, but the true is, that it happen and we can not redo it.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I have a question!

Do you have more if these harry potter involved stories with things such as stabbings and sueing someone???

Just saying that it looks like your a fan, and your packed!

--------On topic--------

Well that is jsut damn! Thats ahhh...well sad! I mean he got stabbed for probley a stupid reason, but you know how life is!

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

Do you really want some more Harry Potter involed stuff. I can get some things.

------On topic-----

I know, and plus, I think the reason why he was stabbed, is because the killer di not like the fact that he was Harry Potter's character.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

No just asking, it seemed like you were packed! and you are!

---------------on topic---------------

To my perinioed imagination, it could have been a Potter fan, and mabey he was angry because his dream was to be the star of the movies, and he had this messed up idea to go kill him, and in his fantsy's he thought that he would be the new Potter!!!!

Just a thought you never know!

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

I feel bad for him. But why was he actually killed. And why was the man crazy enough to do it?

Showing 1-14 of 14