ForumsWEPRFinal Harry Potter book

9 2401
PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO READ LAST POTTER BOOK.

THE seventh and final Harry Potter book will go on sale on July 21. Publisher Bloomsbury said Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - which follows the schoolboy wizard during his final year at Hogwarts - would go on sale at midnight. Bookshops are bracing themselves for unprecedented scenes of Potter mania. Author JK Rowling has said two characters die in the final book - and fans will be desperate to discover if Harry is one of them.

• 9 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Ummm its been out for a year?? What was the point of this?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

A lot more than 2 characters die in the book. Theirs Hedwig, Alastor, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks and much more. You seriously are a big Harry Potter Fan.

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

@eyetwitch: I am sorry but I just posted it to see some comments. That is all, I didn't mean to be so pointless.

@drakokirby: I did know that more people die but I meant to say just the big main characters. Yes, I am a prtty big HP fan.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Voldermort and Severus Snape then? That's the biggest characters in that book that died.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Hmm... Well judging by your last two topics you have been going around getting info from the Herald. And yes as said before it has been out for a year now.

Also read this so you know what plagiarism is.

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

Yes yes yes. I see your point, but still. I just wanted to see your opinion. That is all!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Ugh, so sorry I was typing that up while the you all were talking. Sorry again.

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot to add that information. I do apologize. Sorry!

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

This book has already came out a year ago. What is the point of this but anyways, tI really ahven't read much of Harry Potter so I wouldn't know anything.

Showing 1-9 of 9