ForumsNews and Feedback[Locked] MMO games

5 4827
lolchrisgarone
lolchrisgarone
7 posts
Peasant

I think they should stop posting all these new games. They are all the same basically, you have to build up a base,castle,etc. Why don't you add more games that you do not have to build things for like Wartune, Dino Storm,clash of the Dragons, etc....

• 5 Replies
Yognautik
Yognautik
12 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe other people like the things you don't.

lolchrisgarone
lolchrisgarone
7 posts
Peasant

I don't like Dino storm or wartune i was just giving examples. I like games that you need to build/upgrade buildings,castles,fort,army but they don't need to post the same kind of game every week. They should mix the games up.

meed1
meed1
28 posts
Peasant

Most MMO games are all the same :P

You get 5 kinds of the same game. Medieval version, caveman version, current-day version, futuristic version... XD

Some of em are more original, but I don't think armor games can just snap their fingers and get any kind of game, but should they target some more original ones? I'm all for it.

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

At some point 'generic' does turn into 'oh god not-this-again'. While I don't expect anything of UO's (Ultima Online) class, any novelty would do, even a MMO crossover of Pokemon and DDR...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Threads about "Don't post X games" aren't useful conversation. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Showing 1-5 of 5