ForumsThe TavernWhat planet would you like to live on other than Earth, if you could live on said planet?

22 9174
DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

My choice would be Neptune. Why? Because blue is one of my favorite colors, and I also like the Greek version of the planet's name(Poseidon).

*Note: If you make up a planet, please be sure to give some details, like what the climate would be like, would it be in another galaxy, etc...

If you don't make up a planet, you may choose whether or not to give details about it. As you can see, I chose not to.

Enjoy! ^_^

• 22 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Probably like this

Whoah... Is that awesome or is that AWESOME? That would be my kind of planet right their.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't technically count as a planet, but I would like to live in Titan, one of Saturn's many moons.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

It doesn't technically count as a planet, but I would like to live in Titan, one of Saturn's many moons

Okay, but if you get killed in the necromorph outbreak it's your fault. Just saying.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Okay, but if you get killed in the necromorph outbreak it's your fault. Just saying.

Do you know nothing about me? Necromorphs are my friends.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, I change my mind. I would want to live on Trident. It isn't a actual planet, it's actually a moon, but man it would be an adventure! Then I'd die either from extreme cold or the geysers drowning me, or being frozen in one. But man it would be a cool fatality.

Showing 16-20 of 22