ForumsWEPRBritain Native Neil Entwistle Convicted of Murdering Wife, Baby Daughter

5 2064
PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

WOBURN, Mass. â" Neil Entwistle was found guilty Wednesday of murdering his wife and baby daughter. Jurors found the British man guilty of first-degree murder in the killings of his 27-year-old wife Rachel and 9-month-old baby girl Lillian Rose, rejecting the defense's argument that Rachel Entwistle had killed the child and herself.

Entwistle, 29, closed his eyes and shook his head slightly upon being found guilty of two counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of mother and child in the family's suburban Boston home. He also was convicted on two weapons charges. His parents immediately asserted their son's innocence and said he had not received a fair trial. His lawyers said they planned to appeal.

"We know that our son Neil is innocent, and we are devastated to learn that the evidence points to Rachel murdering our grandchild and then committing suicide," his mother, Yvonne Entwistle, said outside the Middlesex District Courthouse.

INFO FROM...http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371261,00.html

• 5 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Interesting but, whats the point of this thread?

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

I was jut going to inform you on somethings that you did not know. And plus, answer qutions if you had any.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

ok then... well, uhh, was he the only suspect?

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

I am not sure if he is. I will research it some more until I find some information.

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

I really think that this is just stating something. So this is kind of pointless.

Showing 1-5 of 5