ForumsGamesWorst Games Ever

35 9642
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

First off this list is all of fake games. What I would imagine to be the worst games I would ever play. I wrote this article in Highschool so I thought I would share it.

Remember these games aren't real to the best of my knowledge

Drunken FreeWay Run
System: Super Nintendo (arcade style)

Description:
After going to a bar for 5 hours, you are dropped off on the side of the freeway. The other side has more booze. Earn points for safely crossing the road in the frogger-esque game. Crossing the road in the allotted time period will earn you bonus points. The more levels you beat the drunker your character becomes. Watch your character sway back and forth across a busy freeway. The game ends when you drink enough to pass out or you are hit by enough cars.

Wii Heavy Exercise Sports
Console: Wii

Soccer: Use the Wii weighted Nunchuck and Remote to run. Kick the Wii heavy bowling ball to score points.

Heavy Basketball Free Throws:
Use the heavy bowling ball to simulate shooting baskets. Try not to let go

Wii Track:
Attach the wii lead weights to your arms and ankles while you run in place.

Knot Tying
DS
Use your fingers to tie various boy scout knots in the required time.

Gun Cleaning
DS
Use the Stylus to clean various guns and gun chambers. Take apart the weapons with your Stylus and rub the stylus around to simulate a cleaning rag. Then try out the gun to see if it has a misfire

These are just comical little games that probably wouldn't succeed in the gaming world

• 35 Replies
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Anything Pokemon

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Anything Pokemon

Please can you explain why Pokemon is the worst game ever.

and i say CoD black ops 1 is worst because it made fps games look **** and it ruin CoD for me. (it's better than some things but it's still bad)

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Hey what about super man64 for Nintendo 64. All I heard was just flying through rings.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I already said this list was fake but I guess people don't like to read

GamerGuy75
GamerGuy75
16 posts
Nomad

Elite Beat Agents

TheDakota
TheDakota
6 posts
Nomad

Hmmm worst game i have ever played.

Not bought or free to play: a game called Combat Arms. Worst idea of a game ever. Hackers Galore.

Bought Games or paid for: None all of the games i have bought have been good. Worst one i would have to say though is Towns. Search it on google. Its a good game just the worst on my list.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Well I guess since nobody gives an F what I say I will just reply to other people.

Hey what about super man64 for Nintendo 64. All I heard was just flying through rings

The game was horrible but no it wasn't just flying through rings but literally no one could get past that part so that is all you ever here. But the game was broken, It was **** near impossible to beat and you don't get to beat the game unless it is on the hardest difficulty. It had almost one of those "your princess is in another castle ending" but it was more like &quotlay the game on hard to get to the last level" so you had to restart the whole game just to get to the last level. It looks horrible I watched a guy playthrough the whole game and talk about how bad it was.

But serious;y this was meant to be a FAKE LIST of what you would imagine to be the worst game
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Scarlet Blade

A free 2 play MMO that is basically the quest to take the clothing off your character. It's sadly popular and you will see it on flash ads from time to time. Watch the reviews on YouTube if you are confused why this is a crap game.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

ET. I've played it a little and it's just so bad.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Id have to say, WoW is probably the worst game ever (in my opinion).

Most people that say that are usually one-sided anyway. Anyone that can say WOW is the worst game doesn't like it because
1.) they are too cheap to buy it even though it is free for the first bit of levels
2.) They just don't like MMOs in general
3.) They don't bother to even try the game in the first place
4). They can't run it on their computer or it is hard to get used to on the computer
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Id have to say, WoW is probably the worst game ever (in my opinion).

Most people that say that are usually one-sided anyway. Anyone that can say WOW is the worst game doesn't like it because
1.) they are too cheap to buy it even though it is free for the first bit of levels
2.) They just don't like MMOs in general
3.) They don't bother to even try the game in the first place
4). They can't run it on their computer or it is hard to get used to on the computer
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

WoW is probably the best MMO anyone's ever gonna make.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

WoW is probably the best MMO anyone's ever gonna make

I agree unless the Elder Scrolls online is really great. If WOW wasn't that great then there probably wouldn't be millions of people still playing it
DragonMod101
DragonMod101
13 posts
Nomad

Brink for 360. The combat was so lacking, you couldn't keep enough health or ammunition to down one person. I suppose the movement system deserves an honorable mention though.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

That really old superman game was terrible too. I forget the exact name, but you know what im talking about.

Showing 1-15 of 35