ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] Michael Jackson

27 4906
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

This forum post is only for talking about Michael. Anything racist or rude will be reported and would of been argued by. So keep it nice and friendly. Thank for, I also thank the Michael Jackson fans and lovers. CHat..Chat...CHAT!

;
. . . . ..

• 27 Replies
scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

MJ dancin it ruled he was brilliant

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I don't understand how Michael Jackson does the Lean its so amazing!!! But I think he's a child ... You know.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

He's well, a little bit, ya know, I can't say it...

Sincerely,

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimaru.png

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Like all child stars, he let the fame get to his head...
Now he's just a crazy perv.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

i have listened to the jackson five on some of my dads old records and i liked them but michael jackson........ewwww no his music sucks.......and as has been said he........well lets say he likes children alittle to much
and does any one no if his nose is still on his face or not cause last time i saw it was soooooooo close to comeing off

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, he did have the potential but he wasted it.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Two words:

Britney Spears.

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

MJ was a brilliant singer and dancer however he was ruined by baseless accusations which never stood up however due to the negative propaganda it would seem there is many misconceptions about him and unfortunately people who'm are blind to reality coughagent_86cough have tarnished this once great idol.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

MJ was a brilliant singer and dancer however he was ruined by baseless accusations which never stood up however due to the negative propaganda it would seem there is many misconceptions about him and unfortunately people who'm are blind to reality coughagent_86cough have tarnished this once great idol.
I didn't deny that he was good. He just let his famoousness get to his head. And by the way, his career was over 10 years before those molestation charges.
Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

Honestly I completely didnt understand your statement, he let his "famoousness" get to his head. Hows that work out it?

mr_105
mr_105
14 posts
Nomad

i dont want to be one of those people who think there mods cause i hate those people but this belongs in the movies and music.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I like his music, but he's kind of a weird person. I mean who names their kid "Blanket"?

Showing 16-27 of 27