ForumsGamesLast Stand - Dead Zone: Finding Alliance Members

2 5871
BlacknBrew22
BlacknBrew22
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. I have been playing Last Stand on and off because all my friends that play as well can never seem to be lucky enough to be in the same compound list. When I started playing again they had allowed us to make our alliances so I thought that we would be able to find each other that way. I was wrong. I understand that if you play from Facebook you can find each other but none of us have an account and don't want to start over. I wouldn't be suprised if a thread has already been created to question this but I want to see if there are enough supporters for this and if there is I will be happy to start a petition and will link it here to show this is a high demand thing for their customers on Armor Games.

• 2 Replies
boyscoutjoe
boyscoutjoe
2 posts
Shepherd

I don't play on Facebook either (I don't have a Facebook account), so I'm curious about this too. It seems like the whole alliance system is totally up and running, so maybe the issue of finding members is something that will change. Alliances sound like they can add an interesting new layer to the game, and I'd like to be in a good one, but I hope my lack of a Facebook account won't hurt me.

deadlydog1999
deadlydog1999
1 posts
Nomad

I don't play on facebook they need to make it easier

Showing 1-2 of 2