Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

So, Reincarnation Anyone?

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 1:36pm

ChaseBrown

ChaseBrown

1 post

I think everybody is getting away from the actually video. if you look at the channel it is on, you'll find stuff like, "how to stop global warming, "how to feel good about yourself everyday all the time", and "power of subconscious mind". I think the channel is more about "everyone else is doing the wrong thing, but I know what to do" then stating religious truths.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 8:09pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Just because you claim to be something, doesn't actually make it so

That had been kind of my point. Could be a submarine unicorn, for all I know.

The video? I don't know, doesn't seem to prove much of anything. Other than that someone made a video. Happens all the time.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 3:53am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

i belive in reincarnation (or you could say that i hope that we reincarnate).

who judges our behavior to decide wether we reincarnate or not into something? who decides into what we reincarnate, god?

what if we reincarnated randomly to prevent false behavior so we can not influence into what we reincarnate.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 8:59am

partydevil

partydevil

5,200 posts

what if we reincarnate voluntarily in heaven. like a amusement park ride...
i mean, it is a **** long eternity.. might just aswell have a fun ride for 80 year as human or 7 days as a fly. =P

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 9:05am

partydevil

partydevil

5,200 posts

power of subconscious mind

i dont know if it tells the same techniques as ive readed some time befor. but if so, then these techniques to think from your "subconscious mind" can really improve your way of thinking and feel better about your life situation... (not needed if you already feel good in life. =) )

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 12:23pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,787 posts

Knight

i belive in reincarnation (or you could say that i hope that we reincarnate).

What would be the point? Assuming the stories are true, we aren't carrying over the memories and experiences we had from that previous life. At least not in any viable way.

Reply to So, Reincarnation Anyone?

You must be logged in to post a reply!