ForumsThe TavernWho is on AG when they should be doing Homework?

32 8032
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Me!!!

I am just trying to find out how many people are like me and enjoy avioiding homework by going on ArmorGames...

Please Don't Spam!

KingRyan

• 32 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I do!Sarn summer school teching me what I learned years ago....

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I don't have any homework, but I am putting off mowing the lawn.

lordoftheringsaddict
lordoftheringsaddict
10 posts
Nomad

so ya, right now I'm on summer vacation, so no sneaking rite now, but I do quite a bit during the school year I also sneak onto mugglenet interactive a lot. it's an awsome rp site that is mostly (but not all) about harry potter

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

I should be reading my math book, but I'm not going to do until...well, tommorow.

runeman153
runeman153
107 posts
Nomad

pardon my french but

SCREW HOMEWORK

its just another way for teachers to punish their students when they are at home. i mean homework on top of chores is like work. except im not getting paid for wut i do! they should PAY students to do WORK. it sux

pickle5
pickle5
99 posts
Nomad

i dont know it os summer man and i have been on here sence 6:00pm and it is 1:58 in the morning here and still gong strong.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

there is no point to homework, they say its to 'Practice what you've learned' but when will we need it in life?

1+k/k^2-3 multiply by 2k/k^3+7

^ when will i need this ^

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I agree with you Graham! When will I need to know about Quadratics...it wont help me with my Smell-o-puter...(Dont ask!)

Lucky Americans in Summer. It is winter and cold here! I have only one more week of school till end of term, then I have a two week break! Yay!

KingRyan

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

When school was going on, i did his instead of schoolwork all the time.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Tsk tsk, I would say that you guys should be doing your work instead of coming here, but with the current state of the edjumacational system, I can't blame you. My younger brother is always complaining to me about how school is draining his creativity and love of learning. Meh.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

This adds to my creativity plus memory loss :P

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

uber you sound like you are one bit better LMAO you are a mod on a gaming site you dont get paid that means its work instead of that you could do other things like reading a book

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Like anyone would rather do homework than play here.

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

Well since it's summer, no. And I have a bet going on with my uncle involving a 3,000$ guitar and an extra 1,000$ from the rest of my family so when I start school again, no I won't be

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

No,I am not I do my homework straight away when I get home so I have the rest of the day on AG or with my friends and I have no homework becauss its my school hoildays and I got em Thursday and have 'em til September 1st.

Showing 16-30 of 32