ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEverything i write is going in here now...

2 3920
drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

WHY DOES MY MIND MAKE ME NOT WANT TO STAY ON ONE THING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK OR MONTH!?!?! GAHHHHHH!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knowing your own fate and choosing to accept it can be much more difficult that trying to change it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only after reaching the end and escaping can one truly appreciate everything they have in their life.
I once knew a man by name of... well i didn't know his real name, but after asking around the nearest bar, i quickly found out that everyone just calls him Bud, on account of the alcohol he loves to drink. I found him passed out on the street holding an empty cup in his hand, after noticing that the cup had a few coins in it, i dropped a few coins in there myself and wandered off. I couldn't forget one thing about him, just being in his presence sucked the life out of me, i couldn't stand it anymore, i just HAD to go and find him.

I found him in the bar next to the alley and he was drinking his sorrows away with the change he got on the street, and from people passing by him, i waited from a distance and just... watched him and what he was doing for about an hour. Eventually he wandered off into the alley and sat on the ground, when i followed him out, i noticed it was dark, very strange, i thought i was only in there for an hour, but i got there at 3 in the afternoon, how could it possibly be dark? I quickly shrugged it off and proceeded to enter the alley and try to talk to Bud. After poking him with a stick about 10 times he let out a grunt and looked up at me. I finally saw what his face looked like up close... i hesitated, i just couldn't believe the degree of what was there...

• 2 Replies
helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Am I just an idiot or is almost every bar, nonetheless building, in the city next to an alley?

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Shepherd

Bud quickly pulled his hood back over his face and turned away from me. He obviously saw the look on my face and got embarrassed. I quickly kneeled down beside him and told him my intentions.
"Im sorry if your scared or embarrassed. Im not here to judge you or anything, i just came to ask you a few questions."
Bud looked up at me and he had the strongest look of confusion I had ever seen. I quickly went into detail.
"When i first saw you, i felt bad and just shrugged it off, but, I just couldn't forget you for SOME reason that i couldn't understand. I just felt so much sadness when i saw you, and i needed to know how you ended up like this. Please Bud, will you answer some of the questions im gonna ask you?"
Bud hesitated, he was still looking at me, i turned away and let out a couple of fake coughs to break the tension... I turned back and Bud started to nod slowly. I knew he was drunk, i saw how much he drank in the bar. So, i asked him the first question.
"How long have you been, Pardon my words... a drunk???"
Bud turned his head away from me, and started to laugh, they he replied.
"Time doesn't matter when yo-*cough cough*... When you don't have a clock, and you don't know where your sitting half the time..."
Bud's voice was deep, he sounded sick, and it looked like it pained him to talk.

Showing 1-2 of 2