ForumsWEPRPETS!!!!

77 17059
cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

if you can have any animal as a pet what would you have? a monkey cause their smart and fun

• 77 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well right now I just have fish. Which would be good if they were cool fish, but they aren't really... after working in a tropical aquarium, my tank and fish just seem so dull...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I have a turtle...a mean, evil, turtle that bits and doesn't eat vegies like she's supposed to >:| She almost ate my finger once, mean mean turtle. I want a nice not so mean turtle, a big nice turtle that eats her vegies and meat, doesn't give me a mean look when I feed her, and of course, is a Red Eared Slider cause they're my fav XD

AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

I have no pets.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I've had a number of weird pets. Right now we have 2 yellow belly sliders, 1 Asian Leopard and 1 dog.

But I would like to have a large cat to go with my medium cat. Zeke is about 45 pounds right now and he is awesome. Scares a lot of dogs!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

How do you have an Asian Leopard????

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

There is an official breeder in Texas and it was a christmas present last year. You have to get a permit with the state, though and register him. My vet had to do a lot of research to keep him updated with check ups. He's really sweet most of the time. He greets everyone at the door and sleeps in our bed. He is gorgeous though, his spots are beautiful.

He also LOVES to hunt and swims! He'll hope in the shower with me too.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Oh my goodness! That is so cool! Do you have any pictures?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yea, I'll post some in a bit of him hunting in a tree.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

A leopard bah..Im getting an elephant this year for my birthday...which is in two days btw so feel free to send in all your money :l

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

I'll try to make this fast...
2 cockatiels
4-ish bunnies (had three liters, don't know where some got to)
4 Cats (one with three legs, had four liters);
2 Dogs (Golden Retriever + Jack Russel)
3 Horses (One paint (White & black), one Thoroughbred (Chestnut), and one Connemara (grey(white), having foal in May))

Do I win?

Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

an orangutang and a penguin. fo sho

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is no way you have a penguin!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I have a dog though when I get settled I am going to make sure I get a wolf as a pet.

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

I used to have a dog now I have no pets.

Vivix
Vivix
9 posts
Nomad

Well several years ago before my father got divorced. we had 2 dogs, 5 cats, 3 gerbils, and a bird.

Showing 1-15 of 77