ForumsSupport Forumarmor games challenges

22 4768
scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

ok i got a great idea for armor games to try out do a challenge once a month on something to let u earn pionts or mirits for example
1st place winner of the challenge would get 1 merit
2nd place winner would get 50 armor pionts
3rd place winner would get 25 armor pionts
anyone below that would get 10 for good effort

• 22 Replies
scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

well lets say this ok yall r giving me ideas on how it should work and i thank u for thatbut here is a list of challenges that we could try

1. best profile

2. best game faved this on would be good

3. best joke all u have to do is post a joke in your about and the funniest one would get first the second funiest would get 2nd and the third would get 3rd everyone else would get 5 ap just for perticipating in the challenge

scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

ok how bout first get 3 merits
2nd gets 2 merits
3rd would get 1 merit
the rest would just get 25 ap

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Well, I think that 1 merit for 3rd place and 25 AP for consolation is ridiculous. That's just handing out AP. I think 10AP max for challenges. Also, if this does get anywhere, merits aren't the best way to do it. I would make another form of AP called prize or challenge rewards for AP count. Also, Best profile and best game faved don't do much for the site so there isn't much reason to hand out merits for that.

scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

dude shut up its just a idea its not ready yet

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

second place gets more ap then first...a merit is worth 25 ap...that does make sense

-Air
scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

u know whatforget it yall r realy ticking me off i had a great idea and once again yall ruined

scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

srry bout that i just get so ticked off easyly

Showing 16-22 of 22