1,628 posts
Shepherd

If they made a cloverfield game i would get it how bout you

• 12 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

a clover field game would be the first sighn of the apocolypse. and the only really good video movie games where lord of the rings. thats it and i dont think it will ever change

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well it would be fun

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

yeah, I don't like LotR so they suked for me, anywayz you'd probably get something like Monster House, I hate that dang game, oh let me kill this evil shair with my squirt gun and run away from the giant 'tongue' of the house that could probably just crush me in reality, but no, I don't think that's a good idea cause they don't have the money to make a kickyah game, if they did, then we'd have something good on our hands >

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well it would be good i thin because the movie made so mush they could make a decent game

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

think they'd put all their money into making a game? I heard they were already working on 2, or wait, that might've been, idk, I think it was Cloverfield 2, but it might be something else I'm thinking of...not sure

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

cloverfield 2 would be good (because i liked the movie) but i want a game but if not i want cloverfield 2

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

i am looking forward to play it!!

Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

this would be a very fun game if they made one

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

the game would be boring as there is nothing to do. You could play as acivilian and runa away and hide. Or you could play as the army and kill it. With so few options it would'nt be a good game it would be another rubbish movie tie-in.

Hiokami
Hiokami
3 posts
Nomad

Movie games suck, so no, I would not get it.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i dont know

Showing 1-11 of 12