ForumsWEPRWho would you swich places with in life?

42 10726
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

I would swich with Lebron James, anyone else?

• 42 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Does the person have to be real?
In fantasy i'd switch with master chief.
In real life i'd switch with tom hanks(as in his acting career)

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think I would switch with anyone. Mainly because everyone has issues, no matter who it is. Why trade yours in for someone elses? It might look like the are all great from the outside, but you know something has to be messed up.

Besides, I've got plans! And I've got to be me to do them

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

well i would like to change with Bill Gate to run all the Microsoft and all that money! (i know i am greedy)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't like a permanent switch, but it would be cool to see perspectives of other people for a time.

Vivix
Vivix
9 posts
Nomad

I would switch places with bill gates. Though not because I'm greedy but because I could get a lot of good done with the money.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

i like my life and i wouldnt really want to switch. but if i could switch for like a day or something i'd switch with some guy with a thick wallet XD!

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

I would switch with the president of the USA but i don't think i can handle the political problems
so i think hmmm.......probably some rich guy

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

Id swap wiv bill gates an give all the wealth to charity apart from like .5%

Burntout
Burntout
17 posts
Nomad

i'd switch with God

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

I would switch with Bill gates not for the money!! but for all the computers and to run microsoft and donate money to cherateys

Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

lil boosie

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

...Nobody I can think of...real or fantasy. Maybe everyone wants to be someone else at some point, but if you switched with them, as soon as you got used to being them, you'd want to be someone else again. XD

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

id switch with myself so there would be 2 of me...lol jk idk who i would

W0000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------30th post--------------u guys just witnessed the greatest thing ever...lol jk but im happy its my 30th post!

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

if it was for 1 day id switch with bill gates and send the money 2 myself.

If forever id switch with no one b/c i like myself

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

same here, I like myself but I think I would do the same, just not all his money cause then he'd notice and i'd be arested, I'd take his account number and everything though cause then I'd be able to access at all times

Showing 1-15 of 42