ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] What would you do?

11 2879
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

If you knew you were dying how would you spend the last few months of your life?

• 11 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I would trabel the world if i had months but if i had 5 mins then i would......... CRY lol.

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

I'd go on a trip to europe spend ALL my money and sell all my stuff for money so that none of them can go to my brother and sister but I'll leave an amount for my parents.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well I would shop shop til I drop in New York and I would sun bath!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I'd get asherlee to ban me and squander my life savings, and write my will.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i would be sort of depressed, since knowing that i will die in a few months...... then i would hang out with my friends..... n eat, eat, eat foods that i like

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

defo travel the world and do stunts, things you never thought you'd do because you were too afraid of dying/

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Make me life have a good ending. Spend time with friends, help out the neighborhood, give money to charity, all of that.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

well i would definatly travel and sell everyt thing for more money then i would do stupider things then i have done allready

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

it depends how much time i have.

do you know this joke where a doctor calls someone to say him, he have bad and really bad news. the bad news: the guy has only one day till he duys. the real bad news, the doc forgot to tell it him yesterday.

but to be on topic, i wuld do some things i ever wanted to do.

projectkill
projectkill
7 posts
Nomad

i would do as much as i can to help others around me, so i know that my life was worth something.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I would travel the world to find something that I would greet Death with, ie a spyglass, a knife, a pendant

Showing 1-11 of 11