ForumsNews and FeedbackLogin Quirk

4 8717
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

This has happened to me twice today. When I log in on the homepage does I see the loading indicator in the browser tab and the login and password textboxes disappear, but my Armatar and user name do not take there place (upper right part of the website). Also, It does not actually log me in. (One side note this did happen both times after a failed log in attempt).

I can log in just fine from the forums page.

• 4 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I can log in just fine from the forums page.

May have been coincidental, i.e., it did start working again as you were browsing around trying to log in?

I've had the site briefly inaccessible/unresponsive of late. Nothing for it but a little patience, I guess.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I think I know what your're talking about. It's happened to me before were the browser appears not to log me in on one page, but as soon as I switch pages I'm logged in.

What I am experiencing is here is like a half login. The page refreshes and the login textboxes disappear, but then I don't get logged in (leaving the upright corner, above the quest button, completely empty).

And I am getting a second problem now. I have already changed my password, but Armor Games is still notifying me that I have not changed it yet.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

What I am experiencing is here is like a half login. The page refreshes and the login textboxes disappear, but then I don't get logged in (leaving the upright corner, above the quest button, completely empty).

I've had it yes that apaprently some templates or stuff do appear, but not other site functions. See also this discussion here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11808813/armor-games-loading-slower-of-late/ .

And I am getting a second problem now. I have already changed my password, but Armor Games is still notifying me that I have not changed it yet.

Hm. After the first notification and changing my password, the next day or so I did receive one (1) other such message. Haven't received any since; I checked it out but all seemed in order, I figured it must have been some glitch/inadvertent automated re-send.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Try this...

Go to: http://armorgames.com/page/please-reset-your-password

Click on "RESET PASSWORD" and follow the instructions.

Showing 1-4 of 4